so, my next guitar should be arriving on Thursday - vintage metalaxxe warp! sadly, i have no idea where i can get a gigbag (or case if i have too).

as you can see its based loosely off a explorer, so i thought i could get an explorer case for it. but where can i get one?

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74303 would that guitar case fit it?

and if your wondering, there will be pics when i get it!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by SG thrasher
Get one that comes with a sick bag.

aern't you clever arsehole

where can i get one custom made?

It doesn't fit in a normal one?
Nice guitar btw.
Try your nearest guitar shop. I'm sure they can order something.
that case you found may fit it, but you can get a rectangular hard case for a decent price, and it'll last you much more than the gig bag
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
try finding a custom case builder, sorry i don't have any examples. But then you can get a custom case, that fits your axe and you can probably have your (band-?) name put on the outside aswell, which should act as a nice deterrent for theives
Quote by jjaw
try finding a custom case builder, sorry i don't have any examples. But then you can get a custom case, that fits your axe and you can probably have your (band-?) name put on the outside aswell, which should act as a nice deterrent for theives ;)

tbh that would probably be offputting for me with my current band

think im going to try find a custom case maker if this bag doesnt fit - to google!

Quote by SG thrasher
Get one that comes with a sick bag.

+1 to that

Im sure any reasonable gigbag will do, the guitar cant be that awkward
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe