As it says, i'm looking for some good excersizing for shredding, i have learnt the ones in the shred lesson on this website and want more
I`m beginning to learn to shred a tiny bit. I practice with and extended scale and play as fast as I can up and down:
e|----------------------------------------------------------------------12h14h15-|
B|--------------------------------------------------------12h13h15---------------|
G|------------------------------------------12h13h14-----------------------------|
D|----------------------------12h14h16-------------------------------------------|
A|---------------12h14h15--------------------------------------------------------|
E|-12h14h15----------------------------------------------------------------------|

If you go down, start with the last note and pull-off downwards.
That's pretty cool.

I shall master it now, lol, thanks

I will return the favour with this

e-------------------------------------------10-12-13-12-10------------------------------------------------|
b---------------------------------9-10-12--------------------12-10-9--------------------------------------|
g------------------------7-9-10-----------------------------------------10-9-7-----------------------------|
d----------------6-7-9-----------------------------------------------------------9-7-6----------------------|
a---------5-7-8--------------------------------------------------------------------------8-7-5--------------|
e--4-5-7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7-5-4-------|

Just play as fast as you possibly can, should be no trouble for you considering the one you showed me
chromatic runs up and down the neck help alot, start slow and build up speed slowly
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
e-----------------------------------------------------
b--------------10-12-13-17-15-14---------------
g-10-12-13---------------------------17-15-14--
d-----------------------------------------------------
a-----------------------------------------------------
e-----------------------------------------------------

Repeat a couple times then go to a different string and different position on the neck.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.

e|---------------------------------7--9-------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------7--9-------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------7--9-------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------7--9-------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------7--9-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---7--9-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

^
Play that with your middle and pinky, it will feel weir but trust me it works.

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------17-1-----|
B|------------------------------------------------------------16-15----------------------|
G|--------------------------------------14-12------------------------15-----------------|
D|----------------13-12------------------------15-14-17------------------------------|
A|-------------------------15-13-12-----------------------------------------------------|
E|--12--14--16--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

String skipping is also really good.

i just wrote that, I'll put some more later.