Not sure how to spell it, but you know what I'm talking about. That's right, the hair stuff. Do you think that would work on your face? Cause I want to grow a handlebar mustache.
thats ridiculous

your ridiculous

just wait for puberty, then you can have all the moustaches your upper lip can handle
Sure, I wanna know too.

I can't help it, I'm almost 18 and the only moustache I can grow sucks massive bum.

Like, massive.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Don't know.. Be sure to apply liberally to your forehead and eyelids, that's what the ladies like!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
stop sucking bum then. Hair grows faster when its exposed to sunlight, not in dark damp places
Quote by ferretman
stop sucking bum then. Hair grows faster when its exposed to sunlight, not in dark damp places

You missed the massive part.

That was the important bit.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by emery01
You missed the massive part.

That was the important bit.

Sorry my mistake.
I feel like such an idiot
Quote by Monolith295
Not sure how to spell it, but you know what I'm talking about. That's right, the hair stuff. Do you think that would work on your face? Cause I want to grow a handlebar mustache.

Hahahahahahaha, that's the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever heard.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
You'll come back rather hairy indeed.

One could say you'd have the best Chewbacca outfit ever for Hallowe'en.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Does it have any adverse effects? If so I could use it to grow a beard lol I need it to grow faster.
You might wanna put some on your balls while your at it.

EDIT: burrrrrrrrrnnnn.

I don't see why it wouldn't work..
Last edited by punk_metal at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by bdictjames
Does it have any adverse effects? If so I could use it to grow a beard lol I need it to grow faster.

No, it will work, I know people that use it.

Just take pics and come back when it's done.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by ferretman
Sorry my mistake.
I feel like such an idiot

Hahahaha. It's ok, so long as you know for future reference.

EDIT:
Quote by punk_metal
You might wanna put some on your balls while your at it.

I thought that said eyeballs.

Mmmm, hairy eyeballs, that'll getcha some womens.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Last edited by emery01 at Aug 4, 2008,
So you want some rogaine? You better have 800$'s to spair. my bro is mentaly disabled, and used to pull his hair out, so my parents had to get some.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Jesus what are you retarded?

If you can't grow a beard or one of any decent stature just give up and work on having beast hair. By the sounds of it you might wanna use some anyway though on your balls.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by emery01
Sure, I wanna know too.

I can't help it, I'm almost 18 and the only moustache I can grow sucks massive bum.

Like, massive.

I AM 18, and for some reason I can only grow hair on my chin and top of my lip. Not, bumfluff, manly hairs

Still...pretty annoying.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
If you can't grow a beard or one of any decent stature just give up and work on having beast hair. By the sounds of it you might wanna use some anyway though on your balls.
Way to make no sense asshole. Wanting to know if rogain works on your face means I dont have any ball hair? Not followin. Cut off all my hair anyway, it was a pain in the ass.

But anyways if that sh*t's $800 ill just wait it out.