So, on my adventures on the web i found a site that allows you to become a priest, for free.

http://www.ulc.net/

We should all become men and women of god!
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
We can become rock loving, sex addicted priests?

hang on isn't that what pagan priests are?
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
No, they hate rock music.

and where are you pulling this from? your ass? i know a preist named father michael. loves guns n roses. and i got a pastor with a handle bar mustache who is into all the real metal. and my luthran pastor loves classic rock n roll. so you need to watch what you say, friend
yeah I've been ordained through them for like years, doesn't mean much, other than you can technically use the reverend title and perform marriages in some states. As for the church, this one is super liberal about everything and doesn't really care about ones moral conduct.

Quote by hellsbiker
hang on isn't that what pagan priests are?

umm no... except in rare circumstances, pagan is an extremely broad term that encompasses a very large number of religions.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Muddyville
and where are you pulling this from? your ass? i know a preist named father michael. loves guns n roses. and i got a pastor with a handle bar mustache who is into all the real metal. and my luthran pastor loves classic rock n roll. so you need to watch what you say, friend

Aren't you banned already?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Muddyville

Successful Troll is successful. You know what? I bet all Christians think that Non-Christians are Satanists. I mean If a plane isn't full of Christians, they must want to blow it up right? Cos that's just what Christians do? + the bible is lame and u suck penis if u raed it lul.

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

Successful Troll is successful. You know what? I bet all Christians think that Non-Christians are Satanists. I mean If a plane isn't full of Christians, they must want to blow it up right? Cos that's just what Christians do? + the bible is lame and u suck penis if u raed it lul.

and how the **** did you get all this just cuz i said that christians do like rock? your ****ing ignorant little 12 year old. my best friend is an aethiest and im not at his throat. grow a ****ing penis dumbass
Quote by Muddyville
and how the **** did you get all this just cuz i said that christians do like rock? your ****ing ignorant little 12 year old. my best friend is an aethiest and im not at his throat. grow a ****ing penis dumbass

The Lord is gay.

Now i'm off to eat. Penis, that is.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

and frankly. i would preffer that a plane full of christians blow up. cuz they actually get to go to heaven
Actually, you have to pay like fifty quid for the certificate to prove it. I was ordained years ago and actually bought it for a laugh
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Ovenman
Aren't you banned already?

I was wondering the same thing.

he clearly never saw the "christians and rock" thread.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
The Lord is gay.

Now i'm off to eat. Penis, that is.

your going to eat a penis? ok... homo
Quote by dgme92
I was wondering the same thing.

he clearly never saw the "christians and rock" thread.

Sshhhhh, he's entertaining me.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!

Cpt.You know what? I bet all Christians think that Non-Christians are Satanists. I mean If a plane isn't full of Christians, they must want to blow it up right?

No. Way to generalize.