Hi, this is my band www.myspace.com/vegasmodedotnet

we recently got a new name and recorded some tracks, two of which are on the myspace, and the rest on the last fm page (link on the myspace)

we've had some good reception so far, and it'd be cool if you could give em a listen, tell us what you think and add us if you like it.

cheers

Vegasmode
xxx
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
The only song I listened to was Crystal and the playing was very solid and the recording quality was great. Only thing I didn't like was it seemed "copied and pasted" at parts such as when the chorus starts their's a millisecond of nothing so it seems like parts were recorded separately.

Keep up the good work.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Good stuff. When the breakdown in Crystal came I was honestly flabbergasted. Some moar would be nice.
cheers for the feedback.

yeah in crystal we did the drum track straight, that was the only thing that was a straight run through, and we recorded all the guitars seperately
amps we used were a krankenstein+ going into some old peavey cab and a mesa roadking going into the same cab,

guitar wise, mainly prs custom 22, jag on the dirty indy part on crystal and an ltd mh-1000 on the other tracks, located on our last fm

cheers for the feedback guys and check out the rest on the last fm site (link on the myspace page)

cheers
xxx
Vegas mode

ps. ADD US IF YOU HAVE MYSPACE. and listen to indy too, that seems to be the most popular at the moment
thanks again
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
We got a new song up, so give the link a click and give the song a listen

some feedback would be cool too.

www.myspace.com/vegasmodedotnet

cheers
Rickenbacker 620