Page 1 of 2
Standard grade, int 1, int 2, higher and advanced higher results will be on every students doorstep in 4th - 6th year tomorrow morning.
Who's scared?!
Anyone confident?

Personally, i don't want to wake up in the morning

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Last edited by EmmaEnvy at Aug 5, 2008,
No.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
I'm very scared, Higher results I think i've done OK but I keep thinking about it and doubting myself. Dreading telling my parents my results if I do badly, either way i'm getting drunk.
Get my standard grade results tomorrow, just need a 3 or higher in maths, english, and one other subject to get into college
Quote by Acdc1991
I'm very scared, Higher results I think i've done OK but I keep thinking about it and doubting myself. Dreading telling my parents my results if I do badly, either way i'm getting drunk.

Another AC/DC fan named Tim
I used to be like that back when i was in school. After i left of course, i realised that i didnt need the majority of them for nothing and have since forgot most of the stuff i learned.

So dont stress about it.
Yeah, I already know I don't need most of the stuff, I just need to get into college..or else I won't have much to do with my life.
I'm not particularly nervous. I want to know, and i'm looking forward to tomorrow though

did anyone get their results online?
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
I just have to stay in my higher classes to get into uni instead of being shoved into int 2 classes, don't want to do "re-sit" sort of things
Quote by RockinRoses
I'm not particularly nervous. I want to know, and i'm looking forward to tomorrow though

did anyone get their results online?

The online results arrive at like 8am tomorrow, so they are not really much faster (An invigilator told us that we would get them 3 weeks before the mail results, obviously not)

EDIT
If you didn’t activate your MySQA account on time you will NOT receive your exam results by email and text. Don't worry though, because you will receive your certificate through the post on Tuesday 5 August 2008. If you did activate your MySQA account and sat exams at Standard Grade, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2, Higher or Advanced Higher we will send your exam results by email and/or text between 8am and 9am on Tuesday 5 August 2008. You will also get your certificate through the post.
Ah okay.
I was under the impression you could, i dunno, see them on the day before...

I'd rather wait a day and get them through the mail anyway
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Five As. Ya beauty, took a break from dancing around my room naked to post here.
Mine are going to be miserable

Music, Philosophy are guaranteed fails because I missed my playing due to a family death (and my bus was late so i missed 5mins of the listening meaning I couldn't do it), and I didn't go to Philosophy.

English is a...toughy, I was awful at the course nabs and such so it's probably a fail.
German however! Should be a solid A/1!

Ah well, i've got my 6th year ahead where i'm going to completely focus on them this year, 5th year was a bit of a skive off.
WTF.

Wait, is the highest you can get for an Int 1 German ...a 4?

Or have I done exceptionally awful at my first ever attempt

So, German - 4/C (Int.1)
Philosophy - 5 (Int.2 >_>
Metaphysics ( ) apparently a 5, whatever it is.
English - 4 (Int.2)

My god i'm terrible.
A 4554.
Ah well,
I can build on my english this year (Barring any circumstances which led to long absenses)
Business Management - A
Computing - A
Information Systems - B
Maths - C
English - C

The E-Mail Finally Arrived.
Good luck to EVERYONE who's getting any kind of results soon.

I get my GCSE's on 21st August. Proper brickin it!
(for people who dont know that means im sh*ttin meself)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Oh...man. Oh God. I'm pretty worried about these. Like, it's only SG but I usually do really well and I really did not work hard enough for these exams. I barely studied.

Oh God.
B.M-2
Maths-3
Physics-3
French int 1- A
Geography-2
History-1
Music-1
English-2

Chuffed to bits all that hard work ( ) paid off, expcted maths and physics but the rest i'm so hapy with.
Last edited by BassmasterGreg at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by greenelephants
Oh...man. Oh God. I'm pretty worried about these. Like, it's only SG but I usually do really well and I really did not work hard enough for these exams. I barely studied.

Oh God.

same you should be fine, worrying wont help, the hard bit is over so you might aswell reap the reward.
I'm pleased that i was one of the smart people of 20,000 who siged up to get their results via email/ text, the post is late again.
Music - A
Computing - A
History - No award

Was expecting really bad results for all of them, so i'm really happy
Bass Player
Int 2 History- B
Int 2 English- C (gutted about that I got an A in the prelim)
SG Maths- 1
Chemistry-2
Physics- 2
French- 2
Graphics- 2
Art- 3
And something for RMPS

I'm just glad I won't get moved down to Int2 in any of my classes. Thank the lord.
Still wiating for the post, but I got an e-mail from UCAS which told me I've been accepted for Napier to study music. That means I got at least a B in English. So, now I'm just waiting for My Adv. Higher Music and Higher Info Sys results.
Quote by mh.666
Still wiating for the post, but I got an e-mail from UCAS which told me I've been accepted for Napier to study music. That means I got at least a B in English. So, now I'm just waiting for My Adv. Higher Music and Higher Info Sys results.

Nice one, I like Napier.

I got all 1s and As for my standard grade and int 2 courses.

Even my music listening was good. =D
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Bastard. B in advanced higher physics. No award for the maths and economics!?

I'm doing economics at uni in a fucking month
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
History 1
Music 1
Chemistry 2
Drama 2
English 2
Biology 3
French 3
Maths 3 (I sat general/foundation)

Pretty chuffed despite most of my friends getting only ones and twos. My cousin got all ones. Way to steal my thunder

EDIT: At standard grade.
Last edited by Tatakai! at Aug 5, 2008,
Chemistry Standard Grade 1
Drama Standard Grade 3
English Standard Grade 1
German Standard Grade 4
Mathematics Standard Grade 1
Modern Studies Standard Grade 1
Music Standard Grade 1
Physics Standard Grade 1

Was only possibly expecting a 1 in maths, chemistry and physics..
Page 1 of 2