Page 1 of 3
Anyways I watched the South Park Episode Guitar Queer-O in which real guitar heroes were described as lame compared to guitar hero gamers.

The irony is,I see this really happening.Yesterday a guy got 6 thumbs down on youtube because of replying to some guy "well why don't you try to play the real guitar,it's a lot better",and a few weeks ago i was talking to my friend,and he said something about "the Metal" in guitar hero,so i said,"yeah the song's real easy,i learned to play it in a couple of minutes",then he replied "so what,it's not like you scored big on GH3"

Needless to say i was like oh you did nooooot just say that!

Anyways the show was a bunch of laughs,especially the part with stans dad playing Kansas-Carry on my Wayward son...that song rocks!
Hodam,a stojim...
Heroin Hero is so much better.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Heroin Hero is so much better.

You chase the dragon but you never catch it
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Tom_hatton
Haha, I may try and find that episode, sounds cool.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/127947/

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
1. Buy GH3
2. Plug into console
3. plug into amp
4. ???????
5. PROFITTTT
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
So? TS, I've seen guys get laid because of guitar hero, and I've been sitting there right next to them with an acoustic playing the exact same songs they were... Shit happens and you just have to accept the fact that you aren't cool because you play guitar anymore... It's just a fact of life these days.
Quote by Acdc1991
He can play Guitar Hero acoustically.

That bit made me lol .

Indeed,and even more,when everyone started singing along and when the guy said "ooh i know this one"

Man that was funny
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by wizards?
So? TS, I've seen guys get laid because of guitar hero, and I've been sitting there right next to them with an acoustic playing the exact same songs they were... Shit happens and you just have to accept the fact that you aren't cool because you play guitar anymore... It's just a fact of life these days.

Now nerds are getting laid for being good at videogames? Where the hell do you live?!
Quote by wizards?

You sound like some disgruntled war veteran.

"I've seen it happen, man... things ain't what they used to be."
Congragulations, you scored 1,000,000 points

FAG

Cool episode.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by wizards?

uh where the hell do you live? Iv only seen the opposite.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
My favorite part is in the restaurant, where Thad plays guitar hero acoustically, and someone's like "Oh I love that song"

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Azrael_031
hahahha I've just found this

http://www.gamegum.com/game/1857/heroin-hero/

Heroin hero,the actual game hahah

I tried for like ten fucking minutes, but I couldn't catch that fucking dragon...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
That episode along with the one where Cartman blames Kyle for 9/11 are my favorites.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
lol, i would unleash the ****ING FURY! on anyone who says that GH is better than guitar

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
That guy who got 6 thumbs down on youtube deserves it. Why would you click on a Guitar Hero video just to tell people to play a real guitar. What's that going to accomplish? Maybe these people will reach their "peak" and decide that Guitar Hero isn't challenging any more and pick up a real guitar.
Quote by guitarnoobie
That guy who got 6 thumbs down on youtube deserves it. Why would you click on a Guitar Hero video just to tell people to play a real guitar. What's that going to accomplish? Maybe these people will reach their "peak" and decide that Guitar Hero isn't challenging any more and pick up a real guitar.

+ Infinity

I was influenced by guitar hero to pick up a real guitar. NOT the losers telling me to play one instead. Next time someone says that, I'm going to tell them to STFU, kick them in the face, then tell them to stop wasting time criticizing others and go practice real guitar if it's that much better.
Quote by metallicafan616
lol, i would unleash the ****ING FURY! on anyone who says that GH is better than guitar

GH is better then guitar.
But real guitars are for old people!!!

and i wanna play Heroin Hero!!!
I wanna catch the dragonnnnnnnn.........
The guy on YouTube got flamed cos he was arguing against the subject of the video. It's like people who look up music videos just to say that the artist sucks. If you don't like it, why look it up?

But GH is really overrated. Maybe it's just cos I've never played it myself, but I find it odd how everyone brags about being able to beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on expert, but everyone rants about how much DragonForce suck in real life.
Quote by sashki
The guy on YouTube got flamed cos he was arguing against the subject of the video. It's like people who look up music videos just to say that the artist sucks. If you don't like it, why look it up?

But GH is really overrated. Maybe it's just cos I've never played it myself, but I find it odd how everyone brags about being able to beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on expert, but everyone rants about how much DragonForce suck in real life.

Well it's simple. Through The Fire and Flames is the hardest song on Guitar Hero. So you could see why somebody would be proud of beating it on the highest difficulty.
Quote by Azrael_031
hahahha I've just found this

http://www.gamegum.com/game/1857/heroin-hero/

Heroin hero,the actual game hahah

you azrael...are my hero
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
man where i live...even guitar wont get you laid...about the onlt thing you can do to get females is be acceptionally good looking or be outstanding at sports. **** me
Quote by guitarnoobie
Well it's simple. Through The Fire and Flames is the hardest song on Guitar Hero. So you could see why somebody would be proud of beating it on the highest difficulty.

Yeah, but if someone can play it on a real guitar, or IRL as people say these days, they get responses like "OMG u n00b dragonforce = **** banned LOL"
While I kind of agree with the youtube guy getting his comment rated negatively, as guitar hero is a game and should not be compared to real guitar, TS's second example is ridiculous.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
dude. while me and my band were walkin around town. we were about to go into the music store but my bassist said we should prolly just head home. but me and the rhythm guitarist walked in anyway and say his picture on a wall of "guitar heros" aparently he entered a contest and did pretty good. needless to say we kicked the **** out of him
Quote by Muddyville
dude. while me and my band were walkin around town. we were about to go into the music store but my bassist said we should prolly just head home. but me and the rhythm guitarist walked in anyway and say his picture on a wall of "guitar heros" aparently he entered a contest and did pretty good. needless to say we kicked the **** out of him

People like you disgust me. A person is good at a game and you make fun of him. Just because the game makes your hobby look bad. Just sad dude.
funny thing, the day after guitar queer-o episode aired, my "Carry On Wayward Son" tab became the second highest viewed tab for about a week. Behind "Hey There Delilah". Damn! so close!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Yes because a guitar game will really replace one of the most famous and one of the most played instruments in the world. *places patronising, condescending smiley here*

Can you see future bands going on stage and picking up guitar hero? No, don't be an idiot it's only a ****ing game.

Do you think people in the army get pissed off when you play Medal of Honour or Call of Duty? No, because they aren't butthurt teenagers like a lot of guitar hero bashers.
So what if people want to play it? Idiots.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Muddyville

You're an asshole. I doubt if he had one a Halo tournament you'd have "kicked the **** out of him." And if you would have, well, let me repeat my original statement:
You're an asshole.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by metallicafan616

I joined this site because I thought it was about the game, not that faggy real instrument.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3