yes i know i just posted it in the pit.but it got closed for some reason. anyway

ive heard loads of people going on about how fast herman li and the other guy in dragonforce can play their guitars. but i think that all of through fire and flames is sped up to sound good.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Why have you created the same thread.................of course they can play. They might be sloppy but they can still play. They dont use a magic pedal.
^ i already said why i created the same thread.

Quote by _bacon_

it may jus be crap speeded up crap riffs, but yes they can play, they dont have robotic guitars that play exactly wot they want *dreams of them*...

...anyways they can play have u seen how fast his hands move:p
of course they can play. it's not sped up it's just easier to get it right in the studio where you can keep doing something until you get it right.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I think the acoustic intro to TTFAF that impresses everybody who hears is it is sped up. Or played on a keyboard. But yeah, they can play a lot of this, just not all together in front of an audience.
^lol funny vid

Quote by _bacon_