ihi i was jst wondering what this pedal is like...ive heard stuf on youtube and im bidding on one on ebay...but i was jst wondering how this compared to stuff like the crybaby?
the weepiang demon is horrible compared to the crybaby, it just doenst seem to have any depth or warmth to it.
thats why i went with the crybaby 535q amazing pedal IMO.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I just bought one a few days ago, so I haven't dialed in the tone perfectly yet, but this thing kicks ass. I'll agree with the previous post tho, its more of a screaming wah then a subtle one. In fact I dont think theres anything subtle about it. Probably not great for cleans. Features wise it blows dunlop out of the water tho.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
I just bought one a few days ago, so I haven't dialed in the tone perfectly yet, but this thing kicks ass. I'll agree with the previous post tho, its more of a screaming wah then a subtle one. In fact I dont think theres anything subtle about it. Probably not great for cleans. Features wise it blows dunlop out of the water tho.

Yes, it is too bad the bypass sucks, it has horrible sweep, is extremely harsh, and chows through battieries.
Other than that, great pedal.

TS, if it requires me to make a demo of it's horribleness, than i will do it. I will do whatever it takes to prevent you from making the same mistake as me.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
AC adaptor, adjustable range, adjustable levels, and adjustable "harshness"... the bypass I can't speak for, but I think your overstating the others.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
AC adaptor, adjustable range, adjustable levels, and adjustable "harshness"... the bypass I can't speak for, but I think your overstating the others.

Eh.
It still sucks. When it is in the forward position.
It is extremely harsh. If need be, i will bring up the pictures of what the sound waves look like in audacity. It's piercing highs hurt me ears.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Ya I will admit I turned the range way down when I got it, even the fine tune range is down pretty low. But in case I want to make a screamingly obnoxious solo with wayy too much distortion some day it will come in handy. Isnt it more of a metal wah anyway?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!