ok so i have to choose between these two schools, one is better than the other, but all my friends and other things are going to the one not as good as the better one, which school should i go to? i wanted to go to the not as good school, but now i dont know
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
surely the one with ur mates is the better one?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
if its high school then just be with your buds, if its post secondary then the better one
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
In what way is one better than the other?

uhm, academicallcly its better, better rescourses and staff thats it
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
I think you should go to where your friends are. Because it's not about the school, and as sashki said they all teach the same curriculum. It's about how hard YOU work that distinguishes between a pass and a fail. So yeah go to the one with your friends.
Quote by sashki
Schools all teach the same curriculum. I'd go to the one where my friends are. Universities, now that's a different thing.

well not reallyyy.... this is high school and the better school is a magnet school, so you have to take a tesst to get in
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
Quote by thisismyacc
ok so i have to choose between these two schools, one is better than the other, but all my friends and other things are going to the one not as good as the better one, which school should i go to? i wanted to go to the not as good school, but now i dont know

Lol your account name is worse than mine. Anyways, if it high school, stay with friends. If college, go to the better one
Quote by thisismyacc
well not reallyyy.... this is high school and the better school is a magnet school, so you have to take a tesst to get in

Go to the one with your friends.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I think you should go to where your friends are. Because it's not about the school, and as sashki said they all teach the same curriculum. It's about how hard YOU work that distinguishes between a pass and a fail. So yeah go to the one with your friends.

im a good student, im in the upper level classes, but im just afraid that i wont get into the college i want to go.....
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
Quote by newaccount
Lol your account name is worse than mine. Anyways, if it high school, stay with friends. If college, go to the better one

haha that really made my day, soo is everyone sure i should go with my friends?
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
well in that case it might be better to go to the 'better' one
but id probably still go to the one with my mates

edit: to two posts up.

n yh, go with ur mates (y)
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by thisismyacc
im a good student, im in the upper level classes, but im just afraid that i wont get into the college i want to go.....

Colleges won't look at which schools you went to. All they're interested in is grades. And as long as you're grades are good enough to get into the college you want to go in, I don't see why you can't get in.
Go with your friends.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
What college do you want to go to?

edit:
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Colleges won't look at which schools you went to. All they're interested in is grades. And as long as you're grades are good enough to get into the college you want to go in, I don't see why you can't get in.

That's not necessarily true. If it's a school that's very difficult to get into, they will look at the caliber of the high school. If you're trying to get into Harvard, good grades at a highly esteemed school will look much better than a public high school.
Last edited by merfsullivan at Aug 4, 2008,
go to the better one hang with your friends after school
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

i dont know, im just extremely worried about it, i do good in school, i just i dont know
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
I had the same thing, but all my friends went to the better one. I got accepted to it but my family couldn't really afford it so now I'm at the lesser one and it was the best decision of my life. Just go wherever man, you'll settle in either way. There is nothing wrong with making some new friends.
Quote by AcsticRckr89
Go to the better one, you'll make new friends, and you can still stay friends with ur friends now... it will look better on college applications and you may get bored in classes that are too easy, and therefore your grades drop

the classes wont be really "easy" im going to be in AP classes so either way im going to be in both challenging classes
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
Quote by thisismyacc
the classes wont be really "easy" im going to be in AP classes so either way im going to be in both challenging classes

...so why the hell would you go to a school without your friends if it is going to be just as difficult?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
...so why the hell would you go to a school without your friends if it is going to be just as difficult?

the better school has tougher courses, harder then the other school but there not both easy, and the better school has better teachers
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
Quote by thisismyacc
the better school has tougher courses, harder then the other school but there not both easy, and the better school has better teachers

Go to the one with your friends. As long as you get good grades, Colleges really don't care what school it is.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by merfsullivan
What college do you want to go to?

edit:

That's not necessarily true. If it's a school that's very difficult to get into, they will look at the caliber of the high school. If you're trying to get into Harvard, good grades at a highly esteemed school will look much better than a public high school.

i want to go to georgia tech =)
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
i had EXACTLY the same situation. i went with my friends plus the other school was a school full of nerds so i had to really
Quote by nickkkk
i had EXACTLY the same situation. i went with my friends plus the other school was a school full of nerds so i had to really

yeah the other school is kind of filled with "nerds" but some of them turn out to be alright. ever regret your decision?
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate