In the motorbike noise he looks looks like hes havin a fit, lol, n he actually tells how to do sum of these, only problem is i lost my whammy bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUiQJc7ZMI&feature=related
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
pretty sure its way old and been posted before
pretty cool though
hermans a good guitarist people just bash him because its cool
people bash herman li because he sucks
and he's an arrogant piece of **** who claims "he's too good to practice"
My Gear:

Guitars: Jackson SL2H, Ibanez Xiphos
Pickups: DiMarzio X2n (Bridge) DiMarzio D-activator (Neck)
Amp: Fender Metalhead
Pedals: Digitech Scott Ian Black 13, BBE Sonic stomp,
MXR KFK Equalizer
Misc: Boss BR-900CD recording studio
I've seen this about .. to many times

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

sorry didnt notice it was that old, lol pamela andersons vagina
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
I'm pissed I discovered how to do the motorcycle noise at band practice a year ago and he claimed to made it. I'm gonna sue
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I'm pissed I discovered how to do the motorcycle noise at band practice a year ago and he claimed to made it. I'm gonna sue

lol
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl