Poll Options
View poll results: What Should I do?
Come Clean
215 78%
Hope to pass the test
59 21%
Voters: 275.
Page 1 of 3
I'm not posting this in the drug thread cause I wanted a poll.

So my mom think I smoke weed (which I do) and she says she wants to drug test me. I'm not sure if she really will and if she does, I don't know when it will happen. I haven't smoked since Friday but I smoked about 5 times last week. So here's where I need the Pit's advice. Should I come clean and tell my mom I tried it one time and hated it and hope that being truthful will reduce my punishment? Or should I drink lots of water and hope for the best in case I get tested?
Come clean. No parent doesn't like an honest kid.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Id just come clean, if she doesnt punish you too bad and decides not to keep testing you, go back to smoking it.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
How is that coming clean? Sounds like you'd be going halfway.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I'm fairly certain that drinking a lot of water won't de-drug your pee, so if you don't feel the need to take the moral high road then you should tell her that you tried it and your afraid you might be addicted, she would probably take that.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
yeah tell 'em that you burn the ganj, tell them you're sorry and allthat ****, and they'll probably just forgive you. Then, continue to smoke, but be more careful about your parents finding out.

Its what i did, and it worked out great.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I smoke with my mom. Get your mom into weed XD.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
deny it until your actually peeing in a cup, then make up some half ass excuse about , the coach making you do it
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Stoner0405
I'm not posting this in the drug thread cause I wanted a poll.

So my mom think I smoke weed (which I do) and she says she wants to drug test me. I'm not sure if she really will and if she does, I don't know when it will happen. I haven't smoked since Friday but I smoked about 5 times last week. So here's where I need the Pit's advice. Should I come clean and tell my mom I tried it one time and hated it and hope that being truthful will reduce my punishment? Or should I drink lots of water and hope for the best in case I get tested?

quit being a pussy and tell her straight up that you smoke. when my mom and dad found out they were shocked, but i think my mom is cool with it but my dad is still a douche about it
Also your poll is stupid. There was not one point in your post where you talked about properly coming clean, either way is deception.
I'm surprised your mom would want a drug test. Most parents who find out usually get pissed and threaten to kick their kid out...

I would have to wait it out, and when she says she'll take you to the drug test NOW, then that's when you come clean.

But for now, don't smoke any weed. If you can hold it for 3 months, and then she makes you take the drug test, then you won't get a drop of weed in your piss at all. Three months, buddy.

of course, if you are a major stoner, that'll be impossible. So I would just come clean at the last second.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
It takes a fair while to get out of your system my dad had to take a test a while back so i know its not just a few days.

My mum found out i smoked weed was cool about it, she didnt even bitch and then i stopped cus i got bored of it tbh, depends if you wana keep smokin it.
No one here, gets out alive
Come clean Ofc!!!

Then shell atleast know your honest.

then if she ask you somrhting ellse just say you where afraid to tell her thet truth from the begining.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
so she doesn't yet know you smoke weed, she's only suspicious. she wants to drug test you to confirm that you do smoke weed. in the thread title it said that your mom already knows that you smoke weed. i could tell you were a stoner even if you didn't say you were in this thread.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Coming clean is probably your best bet.

If you go through with the test and its positive your mom's never gonna trust you.

And your a noob for getting caught
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
just tell the truth.

you probably wont be able to pass the test if you do it sometime soon.

tell her that you recently tried it with some friends, and that you didnt enjoy it and dont plan on doing it again.

she probably wont believe you, but its worth a shot.

of course if she isnt going to do it soon, just stop smoking...if you can. if not, you are an idiot and deserve to be caught.
Just tell her you smoke, and that you enjoy it, and if she is against you smoking then she is against making you happy which makes her a bad parent.

Win.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I dont think anyone likes people who smoke weed.

Come out of it!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Just tell her you smoke, and that you enjoy it, and if she is against you smoking then she is against making you happy which makes her a bad parent.

Win.

That works with....almost no one. Calling you parent a bad parent is seriously insulting and it would probably just escalate.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by MyNameIsLame

Win.

That sounds brilliant lol. But it would never work. I'm thinking I should just come clean about it but I dunno, this sucks bad.
Quote by Stoner0405
That sounds brilliant lol. But it would never work. I'm thinking I should just come clean about it but I dunno, this sucks bad.

Give her a cup of tea (coffee, whatever she drinks) with the weed soaked in it.

XD
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Come clean. Lying will only lead to more ****. You best to quote that for truth.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
just come clean. she'll get over it. we were all young once and i'm sure she did "stupid" things when she was younger. just don't be a puss.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
If you wanna be a duche just take some pectin or something like that, its what my brother does when he ahd to get one.
Come clean but say alot of crap about being totally stressed out and stuff

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by isuckhardcore
That works with....almost no one. Calling you parent a bad parent is seriously insulting and it would probably just escalate.

I was sorta joking. About telling her she's a bad parent anyway. But I really would say that I smoke and I enjoy it, and that I'm responsible with it and it's not as bad as everyone says it is.

Maybe show her some tests, or make her watch Super High Me.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
I heard that if you smoke A LOT of weed and eat a ****load of hash brownies for one day without drinking water and eating other stuff you pass the test.

Do that.
Quote by Stoner0405
Yes, my definition of coming clean is a bit of a lie but I'm positive it will end better if I tell her I did it once instead of admitting I do it all the time.

I agree. There are no saints in the pit.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I heard that if you smoke A LOT of weed and eat a ****load of hash brownies for one day without drinking water and eating other stuff you pass the test.

Do that.

Your avatar is sexy. I <3 Kalmah.

On topic: Ya, that would probably work.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Play your cards well, and you should be fine.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
i got grounded for 6 months for the ****

they sent me to rehab and everything.

they also took my music away

when i finally go it back they went through all of it taking away everything they thought was bad. but they were totally biased about it. they took away things like minor threat and left things like guns and roses
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Although your "coming clean" is a lie, I imagine most of the naysayers haven't considered that you could be trying to protect your mum from the fact that her son regularly uses illegal drugs. I'm certain that's not what you're doing, because you've practically said so, but the effect is still there.

However if/when your mum finds out the truth, the trust will be gone and difficult, if not impossible, to get back.

Good luck, I guess.
Yeah, so any advice on what I should say as my opening statement to her lol. I want to sound intelligent and sympathetic so she knows I was just trying to protect her feelings and keep the anger down to a minimum. I want to have a serious conversation with her, not an argument. Advice?

(I'm aware that I sound like a total noob right now but I don't care, I need help)
Page 1 of 3