Hello my friends, I want you to recommend one of the two fuzzes:

Zvex Fuzz Factory

or

Analogman Sunface NKT-275

I need to get not just Jimi Hendrix or Clapton´s Cream fuzz sound (As the fuzz face) but also some Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Allman tones.

Which of these pedals can get me to those sounds? Can they? Or is there any other more versatile fuzz for this kind of artists?

Thank you
I'd go with the Sunface, the Fuzz Factory is versatile for sure, but it's aimed mainly at wackier things than you're looking for. It could cover what you want, but not as good as a more tame fuzz (such as the analogman) could...
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Probably the Analogmane Sunface. The Fuzz Factory is great, but it's mostly aimed towards weirdness and crazy noises.
Quote by johlin
Probably the Analogmane Sunface. The Fuzz Factory is great, but it's mostly aimed towards weirdness and crazy noises.

not really, if u look up the list of tones on the zvex website you can find really usable tones
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
The fuzz factory CAN be tamed, yes. But the sunface would suit you needs better IMO.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Quote by Inspired_by_Vai
The fuzz factory CAN be tamed, yes. But the sunface would suit you needs better IMO.

Yup.

I have both pedals, I'd suggest you go with the Analogman.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
And how do the Sunface goes when playing chords or combining notes?
(As I know that maybe the Big Muff, i.e. gets too dirty when you are not playing solo notes)
The Analogman sounds great with chords. It also cleans up very well with the guitar's volume knob, so you can control the amount of fuzz you want with your fingers. Mike recommends that you do exactly that - set the pedal to the maximum fuzz setting and adjust your guitar accordingly.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.