I am considering purchasing a dano 63. I am a complete newbie at guitar, but i know a few basic riffs. my current guitar is shot. i bought it new, but the pickups are shot (no sound unless its on the bridge-only pickup). It won't stay in tubne, etc. What are your opinions in the 63? Should I be looking at other models? I need to stay in the 200-350 range.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
is it possible you have you neck pickup volume on 0 and your too much of a noob to know

or your not that noobyish

cuz one of my friends did that
he thought i was a genius
Quote by hassle-the-hoff
is it possible you have you neck pickup volume on 0 and your too much of a noob to know

or your not that noobyish

cuz one of my friends did that
he thought i was a genius

I'm not that noobyish. I have tried every thing short of putting in new pickups, but it doesn't work. This guitar is not even worth the effort to replace them.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
A Squier or an Epiphone is rather a good start than the Dan63. The Dan digital delay pedal is something else though.
I think if you want to to stand out from the crowd go for the Dano 63. Personally I think they look awesome and they sound as good as $300 guitar should sound. But if you want to be the same as everyone else (nothing wrong with that) then go for a MIM Strat or Epi.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior