Hi All,

I've been trying to sort alsorts out with my bank recently. Sadly they don't seem to want to help me and I am getting charged for all kinds of crap. They're even charging me monthly for having an account I didn't ask for now! Though I tell them this time and time again they do nothing. The bank is Natwest if you're wondering. I've tried ringing them, but as soon as I explain the problem, the person on the other end mysteriously hangs up. What the hell is going on with these idiots? What a bunch of pricks. Is there any way you can think of contacting them so I can vent out my anger towards them uninterrupted? Anyone had anything like this happen to them?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Gargantuan
Give us their number

It's on the website. I'm not gonna be held responsible for your evil towards them, though it is appreciated!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Use them god-given legs of yours and walk into your local branch? I always prefer to sort out my bank stuff in person rather than over the phone.

Bank-rageing them isn't going to improve your position.
one word

halifax
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Stop paying for the account. It's not like they can do anything about it. Their options are:

1) Cancel your account (which you want to happen anyway)
2) See 1.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Banks are not there to be your friend, they are there to to fleece you and make money.

Cynical but true.
Quote by Milesthedude
Use them god-given legs of yours and walk into your local branch? I always prefer to sort out my bank stuff in person rather than over the phone.

do that. its harder for them to avoid you when you are standing right in front of them.
Sue them IMO.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I hate banks too.

Someone fraudulantly charged things to an account and it took the bank over 2 weeks to deal with it.

Similar thing happened to me with paypal over a year ago with a larger sum of money and they settled it for me in less than 2 days.
take your money out asap then if they still try to charge you fees and other things, if they don't give your money back, sue them becuase they can't keep it; it not theirs.