So, I was pulled over for my window tint. The cop actually metered how dark it was. I was given 5 days to remove it and have my ticket signed and sent in the mail to prove it was removed. I tried sneaking my rear two windows past my local garage but he caught on, haha. He also couldnt believe a cop pulled me over for such a light shade. Now my car looks sort of weird with it removed, my car gets super hot inside, and the light now coming in blinds me when im driving.

What are your thoughts about tint on cars?

I can understand for the cops safety, but it really wasnt that dark to begin with.

I live in PA by the way.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Some standard tints on cars are actually too dark here.
Personally I'm not a fan of window tint anyway.
i think it is illegal to have tinted windows in CT. a lot of **** is illegal in CT.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
life sure is difficult.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
tell them you have sensitive eyes, fake a doctors note.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
And yet, somehow, life goes on.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
were they on your front windows or your back?
or are you talkign about the blue tint on your windsheild

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
My only concern is the police's safety. I've seen way too many videos of people being pulled over doing something stupid to avoid being caught doing whatever they were doing.

I have barely legal tint, but if it eases their minds about what's going on in the car, being able to see most movement, I can live with the legal limit of tint in my area.

Also, if you want dark ass legal tint, live in Florida. Apparently their tint can be like 10% or something redonkulous.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by cheeseman3001
life sure is difficult.

You have no idea. With insurance, cell phone, water, electric, rent, hospital bills, and the daily drama, yes, life sure is difficult. Being pulled over after a 20 hour work shift, it just seemed thread worthy.
What part of PA? I live outside of Philly, and my windows are practically black, and I haven't been stopped for that yet. Maybe it is just the law in your town.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

My tint is awesome because no one can see me doing illegal stuff while I am driving around.

Cops here just don't care I guess.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Nirvana1218
What part of PA? I live outside of Philly, and my windows are practically black, and I haven't been stopped for that yet. Maybe it is just the law in your town.

I was pulled over by an East Earl cop. I was actually in Blue Ball leaving the farm I work on. I have friends all over in PA. Watch out for the York areas, middletown, and I forget the rest. Good luck on not getting pulled over.
Get bulletproof glass windows and tint them.
Cops can't see you or break your glass to get in and arrest you.
=]

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
Get bulletproof glass windows and tint them.
Cops can't see you or break your glass to get in and arrest you.
=]

Bulletproof =/= unbreakable.

And that's a stupid idea anyway.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Here in WV, SUV's are allowed to have black windows that you cant see through, yet cars can't. I have to take the tint off the back windows on my cavalier... So
It isn't primarily for cops' safety, it's so you can make eye contact with other drivers/pedestrians.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Cops are lamesauce. You should've posed him with the question:

"I will give you a riddle. If you answer it correctly, I will remove the tint. If you don't, you must commit suicide."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ehh
So, I was pulled over for my window tint. The cop actually metered how dark it was. I was given 5 days to remove it and have my ticket signed and sent in the mail to prove it was removed. I tried sneaking my rear two windows past my local garage but he caught on, haha. He also couldnt believe a cop pulled me over for such a light shade. Now my car looks sort of weird with it removed, my car gets super hot inside, and the light now coming in blinds me when im driving.

What are your thoughts about tint on cars?

I can understand for the cops safety, but it really wasnt that dark to begin with.

I live in PA by the way.

There's your problem. There are no tint lawsin Massachusetts provided you can see in and out of the windows
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i like tint. i live in PA as well, and i was thinking about tinting my windows, because my car gets really hot too.

i guess i have to make sure mine are withing the allowed range if i do it.
Quote by darkstar2466
Cops are lamesauce. You should've posed him with the question:

"I will give you a riddle. If you answer it correctly, I will remove the tint. If you don't, you must commit suicide."

If that's how the US legal system worked...I'd be robbing banks instead of debating religion with you fools
Quote by denizenz
If that's how the US legal system worked...I'd be robbing banks instead of debating religion with you fools

Man if that's how any legal system worked, life would be so much more exciting!

Too bad in a lot of countries, it involves people just getting raped by police for no reason.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Man if that's how any legal system worked, life would be so much more exciting!

Too bad in a lot of countries, it involves people just getting raped by police for no reason.

"How about I ask you a riddle?"

"How about my dick in your ass?"

"Right."
Quote by denizenz
Buy some sunglasses and deal with it like everyone else. Window tint is for wanna be gangsters or douchbag tuners.

This.
I got pulled over for this **** today and had to pay 100 ****ing bucks.

Government sucks ass
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
i think its not right that hey can limit how dark your windows can be, its like theirs going to be any harm cause by dark windows
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by cheeseman3001
life sure is difficult.

This.

Seriously, if my life was this difficult I would have killed myself long ago.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Oh poor you.
You broke the clearly defined law and got caught, boo hoo.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat