Page 1 of 2
I am just curious to see if any of you guitar players that are in a band suffer from any facial scars?
REPETITON OF HATRED dir en grey
My face is covered of scars that have been produced by the pit's crushing randomness

edit: Why does each firsts posts in threads are always random?
i've had this one on my forehead for as long as i could remember, but i usually cover it with my bangs

Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i have huge scars all over my face.

i was mauled by a Gibbon as a young child.

it was terrible. i still have nightmares.
Quote by IEatOrphans
Your mom probably has some massive scars after last night.

Haha
REPETITON OF HATRED dir en grey
i have one on my lip from fighting (yeah im a badass)

and one on my forehead from chasing my cat and running into a corner table as a kid
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
I have a scar across my nose from when I was little, and I fell out of a wagon. Please don't make fun of me...
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

I ran into a glass table when I was about 3, scar on forehead.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I have a small one above my eye, but it's hidden behind my eyebrow.

I hit a wiffleball so hard it cracked in half and half of it came towards my face.
Loads of blood, loads of awesome.

I think I also have a sunburn scar down my nose.
One on my eyebrow from my grans dog and one on my cheek, 1/2" away from my nose from a fight I got into. Neither are very big compared to my hands/calves/elbows. But they're there.
I have a small scar on my left eyebrow from a accident involving an eyebrow piercing. It was horrible and bloody, and now I have to use eyeliner to cover it up
Quote by cheeseman3001
i've had this one on my forehead for as long as i could remember, but i usually cover it with my bangs

LMAO i actually have a scar like that.

Nearly the same, i was in a bar and i got pissed and there was a moshpit, i fell over broke my nose and head andddddd HEY PRESTO!
No one here, gets out alive
I have a very faint one on my face us below my eye from a girl scratching my face. Long Story.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
what would that be called? a Fibson with Gender confusion issues?
I got my scars because my father was a drinker and a fiend and one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says “WHY SO SERIOUS!?”. He comes at me with the knife “why so serious!?” Sticks the blade in my mouth "lets put a smile on that face!" aaaand….. why sooooo serrrious?
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
i hve a scar above my left eye due to a canoing accident i slipped on the slip way while carrying a load of oars and fell on my face

it was hot
I have one on my eyebrow because a few years ago I was playing a game with my friends that involved running around in circles in the gym and pushing eachother into walls. I didnt see one coming and got pushed real hard and got a big gash there. my eyebrow covers most of it though so thats good.
I have this piece of my right eyebrow cuz i jump onto a glass table with shrap edges.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
I scar up really easily (like, if it bleeds it scars), but strangely none on the face (atleast that I know of, i seem to find new ones every week or two)
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by tarlkea
I got my scars because my father was a drinker and a fiend and one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says “WHY SO SERIOUS!?”. He comes at me with the knife “why so serious!?” Sticks the blade in my mouth "lets put a smile on that face!" aaaand….. why sooooo serrrious?

DAMN I WAS ABOUT TO PUT THAT!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I have one near my eye from when my brother pushed me into the corner of a coffee table when I was like two or three years old. I also have a barely visible one over my eyebrow from god knows what.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
yeah i got a harry potter style scar but it runs to my nose...yes i am ugly. Happened when I split my nose in half..sort of lol
hang on a sec.....i do now

but really, i have on on the top of my nose where a light fell on me (one of thoses florescent tube things), a small hole/dent in my forehead where a gate hit me, loads from headbutting corners of tables when i was younger, i also have on where a spot used to be. i hated that spot...
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
wanna know how i got these scars....
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
I got in a fight and bit through my bottom lip all the way. I could squirt water through it.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
A really weak scar on my forehead from running into a K-Mart clothing rack when I was four.

I also have a scar on my chin that I got during football practice.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
i got one above my left eyebrow from when i got hit in the head with a hockey ball, my beanie hat lessened the amount of stitches though
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I have one in the back of my head from falling off my bike as a kid. No facial ones though. I do have one of my toe when a knife dropped on it.
I dont think so..

And harry potter plays sh*t in guitar!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Scar on my lip, a white one from where someone threw a stone at me and it went straight through my lip, into my gum killing the root of one of my teeth, which then had to be removed.

One on my forehead from where i cracked it open after slipping whilst dancing around like a prat and smashing it on a metal bed post.

Not really my face, but a scar on my neck where my nan's dog bit me on the throat about half a CM away from my left Jugular.

I'm a lucky guy really

EDIT: Probably Acne scars that I'll get soon too. Great fun.
Quote by tarlkea

DAMMIT beat me to it
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
Page 1 of 2