So im recording my first solo album in just over a weeks time (just waiting for my drummer to come back from Wales) , I plan on just having it available for free download.

Are there any music related websites that allow you to upload your songs in good quality and without too much of a size limit (my songs are too long for myspace music)

Also if i wanted to advertise it for download on these forums , where would i post it , riffs and recordings? (Although it is an entire album((approx 60mins long))

Thanks in advance for any helpfull comments,
Alexander.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
UG Profile
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
UG Profile

Do you know what the file size limit / song length limit is here on UG?
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Quote by ChillofWinter
Do you know what the file size limit / song length limit is here on UG?

I have no clue - just try it. You can get a little publicity if you get in touch with the right person on UG Profiles (one of the UG profile Russian Mods) like Dan Sindel did.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Put a link in your sig with the download in it - you can use something like mediafire.com for free uploads - and then post it in the Promote Your Band section here at the UG forums.
Ah ok excellent , thanks for the advice guys. Take Care.
- Socrates

Aent they brining in a UG shop? I'd try and find out when thats happening so people can get it there.