Got one of these for sale if anyone is interested. Pretty good card, never had a problem running anything in the time I've had it. It's the POV version, what ever that means... do they clock them or something?!. Excellent card if you want SLI but only have one PCI Express slot.

Will get some pics up on Wednesday when my new card arrives and I take it out of my computer.

I'l burn the newest drivers with it as the ones on the cd are quite old. Will also throw in a random selection of games, how many and what ones will be dependant on my mood on the day of shipping.

Not really sure how much these go for, so gona say £85+postage, but feel free to throw in any offer you feel like making. Will be well packaged and shipped in the anti static bag my new card comes in.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Forgot to add, wil also consider trades for pretty much anything you feel like offering
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by faultyy
Excellent card if you want SLI but only have one PCI Express slot.

But SLI/Crossfire are the whole dual card setup
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
True... Fair enough it's as close to SLI as your going to get with a non SLI motherboard, main difference is it runs 2 cards through 1 PCI express slot instead of 2.

Also I'm feeling generous so will drop the price to £60+postage