Here is what im basically looking for. Either something on the market or something I can build myself.

Im looking for something similiar to this "The Cabbone"

But I need something I can plug in multiple amps into say 4 or 5 and then have two outputs to my speaker cab. Example I can run each amp seprately on my one cab or two amps together in one cab. Anyone know of anything like this, its not going to be something you put infront of the amp its after the amp.. Yall all know were my amps reside lol so its a bit of a pain to switch amps especially if i get another amp in the future.

Thanks for the help...
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
That's a toughie. I don't think your standard A/B/Y will work in this situation.

I'm curious too so bump for the cause!
You could use an A/B type of setup rated for the power output of your amp, but you wouldn't be able to switch between amps while they were on.

Those special boxes keep the proper load on any amp not connected to a speaker (which Im guessing requires some beefy high power resistors)
Quote by InanezGuitars44

I would use all three a lot if I had a switcher lol.. But right now its just mainly the VK and the Ultra.

Heres what im looking for...

Valveking-Ultra-Randall
\ l /
Switcher
l l
Marshall Cab in Stereo

But I would prefer something with more inputs so i can add to the collection and mix and match amps as i please without the need of more cabs and the extra work it envolves in manually switching them.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I would use all three a lot if I had a switcher lol.. But right now its just mainly the VK and the Ultra.

Heres what im looking for...

Valveking-Ultra-Randall
\ l /
Switcher
l l
Marshall Cab in Stereo

But I would prefer something with more inputs so i can add to the collection and mix and match amps as i please without the need of more cabs and the extra work it envolves in manually switching them.

alright i have a theory. probably doesnt work but whatever. buy the headbone like i showed above. buy the tube-tube one, and the tube-ss one

go vk+ultra into the tube-tube one. then somehow connect the tube-tube one into the tube-ss one. then you have one pedal that goes vk-to-ultra and one pedal that goes vk/ultra-to-randall

win?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣