Are there any differences in the kerry king sig mxr eq and the standard mxr 10 band eq apart from the tribal?
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
the kerry king has 2 amp inputs. other than that, same pedal.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Cool, i can find the kerry king one for cheap
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
unless you are runnung two amps in your rig...its pointless to spend the extra $$
Quote by gurg06
unless you are runnung two amps in your rig...its pointless to spend the extra $$

Even then its pointless because no two amps will be eq'ed exactly the same.. I think it was designed so he/we could use it on two matching heads and just so he could mid hump both of them like he does on his amps now. But for true eq'ing its pointless.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
1 input two amp outputs.... Actually

I think you just got mixed up..

thats what i was saying. im too lazy to use input and output when they are needed. if i say amp input, he isnt gonna sit there going "now where the heck is the input for the amp. i only see output...*scratches head*"

lol. basically, if there is a hole, i call it an input hahahah.

your mom's input...sorry
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣