Hey everyone. Recently I've been download music from LimeWire (free music haters, don't kill me) and I was searching for a totally different Zep song when the song "Foggy Day In Vietnam" appeared. It had "rare" beside it. I googled it (Wikipedia didn't even have an article on it) and I realized that this song has NEVER been released on any type of CD (unless burnt obviously). Zeppelin never released it on any of their albums including Coda, and all the other Box Sets. I was just wondering how "lost" this song really was and if anyone else had listened to it. Give it a shot. Its a good song

Ok. Upon further reading. This is said to be a Pre-Zeppelin song by JPJ. And, that Plants vocals could have actually not been his, or, they were added in somehow later. Apparently it's NEVER been recorded by Zep or played live. Sorry for getting hopes up. Still sounds like a Zep song though (considering some members still made it) Still check it out
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
Last edited by joshgiesbrecht at Aug 4, 2008,
Is it a good song?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Hey, uhh. Yes this is defintly a Zep song.. Google it. And I can defintly tell Plants voice anywhere.. Yes, pretty neat song, different from normal
Quote by bendystraw

Downloading Led Zeppelin from Limewire is not just illegal; it's utter blasphemy.
On topic, though, it's most likely not real.

Edit: I found something on Wikipedia. It says that John Paul Jones recorded a song, "Baja" and the B-side for that song is A Foggy Day in Vietnam
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 4, 2008,
yeah i downloaded that song too but i was sceptical about its authenticity. it wasnt great but i guess it was okay.

have you heard swan song? its one of my favourite instrumentals.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by heavyairship
yeah i downloaded that song too but i was sceptical about its authenticity. it wasnt great but i guess it was okay.

have you heard swan song? its one of my favourite instrumentals.

No I haven't heard that. Which album is it off? How do I go about finding it?
Quote by bendystraw

its not on an album. i just found it on limewire.
when jimmy page joined The Firm they made some parts of it into midnight moonlight, but swan song is better.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by heavyairship
its not on an album. i just found it on limewire.
when jimmy page joined The Firm they made some parts of it into midnight moonlight, but swan song is better.

Ok. I'm gonna check that out right now
Quote by bendystraw

Quote by Karvid
Downloading Led Zeppelin from Limewire is not just illegal; it's utter blasphemy.
On topic, though, it's most likely not real.

Edit: I found something on Wikipedia. It says that John Paul Jones recorded a song, "Baja" and the B-side for that song is A Foggy Day in Vietnam
Yeah, how dare he listen and enjoy Zeppelin.

On topic, I should check it out.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
probably not real. i used to download music from limewire and it came up with songs never actually released by artsts
dont download them.. theyre usually virusses or sung by similar sounding bands
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by goldmember1217
Is it a b-side?

It's a B-Side to "Baja" a Solo JPJ thing released Apr 1/1964

I was not aware of this before, just learned it
Quote by bendystraw

Led Zeppelin are a band.

They go in Bands & artists.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...