I just tried to improvise in 3/4 timing but i struggled as i'm so used to playing in 4/4 so I was wondering what would be a good thing to do to practice in 3/4 as I have no idea where to start or what to do, i just need experience in doing it.
So if i go onto power tab and create a 3/4 backing track of chords and improvise over them for a while? will that work?
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Try improvising over a 6/8-7/8-2/4 progression, with a key change. I hate my bassist for writing that. I really, really hate him.

3/4 is no harder than 4/4, it's about as common (maybe not now but from a historical perspective). Just try to feel it man.
Quote by Aziraphale
Try improvising over a 6/8-7/8-2/4 progression, with a key change. I hate my bassist for writing that. I really, really hate him.

3/4 is no harder than 4/4, it's about as common (maybe not now but from a historical perspective). Just try to feel it man.

That sounds hellish. And TS invest in a metronome, they help a lot.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115