Well, I've been into some noise-music techno and Ive been bored as hell lately so I figure I should try to do some circuit bending. I cannot find any good tutorials or anything online so I'm trying to figure out how to do it.

Im going to bend a ****load of various childrens toys and my drum machine once I get the knowledge...so anyone know of any sites or books I should check out?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I have some tutorials for specific things on my website, and there is a guide for starting out circuit bending here.

Good luck and happy bending!

-foot
Want to see some strange devices of audio electronic mayhem ? Check out my site
Ive been working on my DS-1 all day, its fun/frustrating!!!

Look up Overdrive Spiders guide to circuit bending the DS-1 if you have one.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Depending on just how novice you are - there's this.

If that's too basic you might check some of Forrest Mims' books - I believe he published what's most recognized as the Atari Punk Console. The APC is a good place to start as well in my opinion because it's fairly forgiving and allows you to really explore what works and how.
I've been meaning to get into circuit bending, but havent actually sat down and performed anything yet. :S

Thanks for the links!
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Thanks a lot guys!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.