So, we now have a female singer for our band. Awesome.
The only problem now, is that shes flirting with me, and I'm married. When nobody was around, I pointed to my wedding ring and said "This has got to stop, please", but she keeps on doing it. Girls of UG....do chicks actually flirt for no reason sometimes? Some help would be appreciated.
The ONLY Relationship thread and fire her. Obviously, you'll lose a lot more if you keep her in the band.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Could just be validating herself.... i think with time it might just go away, if not, try to avoid being alone with her for long periods of time...
The first thing you should do is train yourself to punch a chick. So next time she does it, just hit her in the mouth and tell her "I said STOP"

Srsly.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Yeah, but if you tell her enough she'll stop. It could just be her personality but if it makes you feel uncomfortable then she should know about it, particularly if you work together. If you don't flirt back she'll leave you alone eventually anyways.

We at the Relationship Thread would welcome your custom
Be more agressive. Don't beat her up or anything. Just state firmly what you think.
Some people can only be stopped the hard way.

"Hey, there..."
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME"

Some girls are naturally "flirtacious" (I can't believe I just used that word). It's just the way some people behave. It might not even be intentional. That's just the only way they know of treating people.
just tell your wife, let her know shes flirting, she'll tell you want she thinks, whether you should drop her or just put up with it.

best wishes, hope this works out.
Quote by Firenze
The first thing you should do is train yourself to punch a chick. So next time she does it, just hit her in the mouth and tell her "I said STOP"

Srsly.

+1
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
I've known girls be very flirty just as part of who they are. I wouldn't worry about it too much personally. I'd say she's just wanting reaction.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know