Nice, and why does that picture of L in the right hand corner look like he's sucking dick?
So old. I saw this like a year ago.

But it's still ****ing hilarious. xD
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
AWMGAWD Vampires r so hawt.

have you guys read Breaking Dawn yet?!?! If you didnt i'll impale you WITH A CRUCIFIX

... but yea, i loled.
a kid at my college claims to be a vampire.

he also looks like a serial killer (long knotty hair, scruffy beard, messed up chipped teeth, pops up randomly out of nowhere and traps you in a conversation, etc).

one day he made the comment "if it werent for cigarettes i would probably be a serial killer".

so now his name is serial killer. i try to be nice to him, be polite, and get out of the conversation and walk away as quick as possible, so the day he brings a gun to class, i might have a chance at getting spared.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
''I'm a vampre, Jerry!''
''You're a vampire?!''
*laughter*
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

What are the audience cheering Jerry for?
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
lmao
what the actual f*ck?
the word retarded comes to mind
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Well.. I'm offended for every writer who has put forth any time in making vampires seductive and awesome. This guy just totally ruined all their hard work... this guy epically fails at life.
I think Ricky Lake (... or one of those usually shown on itv2 when they're not repeating films for the millionth time) did something like this. It was interesting but weird. These people are clearly really sick and need help. I know life's a drag and nobody likes to live in reality but the majority of people do not resort to this weirdness in their lifetime.