Poll: Do you like the dead boys?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like the dead boys?
Yeah, I like the Dead Boys!
28 76%
Nah, I don't like the Dead Boys!
0 0%
I almost like the Dead Boys, but they're a bit meh!
5 14%
I don't like the dead boys, I like badly written and overproduced modern punk!
4 11%
Voters: 37.
I have both studio albums and their live DVD Return of the Living Dead Boys. Does anybody recommend any of their live albums?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I just realized that you can see who voted for what in the polls by clicking the number of votes.

Oh Cameronrobson, you sly devil.
their good from what ive heard, ive been thinking aobut getting something by them. ive got one album by pere ubu, who i tihnk split off from the same band as them. its a lot differant in some ways but you may wanna check that stuff out too if you havent.
I've got a Dead Boys shirt even though I barely even listen to them.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
I've got a Dead Boys shirt even though I barely even listen to them.

I have shirts from bands I've never listened to.
two and a half men.
Does anybody here like the Lords Of The New Church. I bought Killer Lords a while ago and only gave it a quick listen. It was pretty good. You could kinda of hear Stiv's progression towards a darker sound on We Have Come For Your Children.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I like them a lot. I really need to buy some albums online. Young, Loud, and Snotty is near the top of my "albums to get" list. For some reason, I can't find most of the albums on that list in music stores near me.
I like the Dead Boys. Young Loud and Snotty is my favorite punk album released in 1977. Better than any of that crap those Brits were putting out.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Better than any of that crap those Brits were putting out.

here here
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I like them indeed.

And I for one have never worn a band shirt from a band I do not know or don't listen to.
I like the Dead Boys very much, Sonic Reducer is a punk anthem and Young, Loud, and Snotty is a great album.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
fucking brilliant band.

Quote by RizzoWashburn
I have both studio albums and their live DVD Return of the Living Dead Boys. Does anybody recommend any of their live albums?

i have the All This and More live album on vinyl...it's great, lots of stuff you probably won't hear anywhere else. side 2 sounds like shit as it was taken from old tapes which, apparently, they had no better copies of haha. great performances all around though.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Quote by werty22
I like them a lot. I really need to buy some albums online. Young, Loud, and Snotty is near the top of my "albums to get" list. For some reason, I can't find most of the albums on that list in music stores near me.

Why not buy it on amazon?

It's easier to get hold of than a harlem girl's fanny.
From what i've heard they are OK, but i don't listen to them much at all.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Why not buy it on amazon?

It's easier to get hold of than a harlem girl's fanny.

That's what I'm going to do eventually. I just haven't done it yet because I'm lazy. I think I'm going to buy about 10-15 used CDs from Amazon some day.