Sorry if this is like not aloud or anything, just please lock it if so, and warn me or something.

But in the part where he's explaining singing and playing the guitar at the same time...I'm confused about one part.

-Method 1 - Sing through the song 1 full time, just singing, then for the second time through, play each chord once whenever it is said to be played. With doing this, you will get a feel for playing and singing at the same time. This method works mostly on the voice, but adds the chords for a good feel of the song and how it should be. Once you do this a few times, you

The sentence I'm confused about is:

then for the second time through, play each chord once whenever it is said to be played.

What do you/he mean by that?

Thanks. Sorry if I seem like an airhead lol
when learning a song, you obviously listen to the song. Get comfortable with the lyrics and sing along many times. I spend all week singing a song over and over (it doesn't get irritating to me). Then look up the chord progression of the song. Get comfortable fretting each chord and ready to play them in order. do this with out the song so you can go at your own pace. once you feel ready, try keeping up with the song with out singing. once you got that down, you should have the melody of the lyrics down really well in your head. try humming along and playing. Then try to ease in word by word while still humming. Learning songs can take a week or 2 to work out the nuts and bolts but its worth it.