I have about 275 bucks to spend. I need something reliable and a good deal. I know the price range is kind of strict but I need something to play metal on at small to medium sized venues. Anyone have any advice or ideas?
If you save up a little more you can get a 212 Ibanez tone blaster for $350. or you can go smaller for what cash you have now. and they are made for metal.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
My idea would be to save up. There's no point wasting that on something horrible.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I play mostly hardcore/metal music....I have a crappy line 6 right now.... its a 210 its big enough but the tone is awful....maybe i'll just stick with it and save
1.Sell your Line 6.
2.Work.
3.Save some cash.
4.Buy a 50W tube amp.
5.????????
6.PROFIT!
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
1.Work.
2.Save some cash.
3.Sell your Line 6.
4.Buy a 50W tube amp.
5.????????
6.PROFIT!
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Why would you even try to setup or think about gigs if you only had $275 bucks for an amp... Your gonna need a couple hundred bucks more to even come close to anything gigable.
Quote by Hultan
1.Work.
2.Save some cash.
3.Sell your Line 6.
4.Buy a 50W tube amp.
5.????????
6.PROFIT!

This is better, in my opinion. Because with an electric guitar, you still need an amp- even if it is crappy- to really hear yourself.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
^Yeah, it sucks to be amp-less for a while.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard