So i just wanna know if there is a pedal that act like a 'clean boost' of ' bright switch' that u can find one most of traynor amps.

why am i asking this ?

When i plug my pod on my traynor and use the amp models whitout the bright switch its sound 'muffled' but when i press the switch its become like 30493-0 time better. So if i wanna plug it into a pa i could just buy a clean boost pedal and get a awsome sound like i get on my traynor.

Thanks
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Plugging it into a PA should sound fine, but otherwise there are tonnes of them. Just look on musiciansfriend or summit.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
It's not just "the bright sound" that's getting you the nice sound, it's the fact that you're using a good tube amp.

Have you tried just using the Pod through the PA yet? You might find you don't need the clean boost.
Quote by KetchupLad14
It's not just "the bright sound" that's getting you the nice sound, it's the fact that you're using a good tube amp.

Have you tried just using the Pod through the PA yet? You might find you don't need the clean boost.

Im using a solid state. Probably one of the most underrated ever haha.

Well i tried to plug into the pa and its sounded kinda muffled. Next time ill try to boost the treble. will probably fix it

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Im using a solid state. Probably one of the most underrated ever haha.

Well i tried to plug into the pa and its sounded kinda muffled. Next time ill try to boost the treble. will probably fix it

Oh sorry. I just looked quick and assumed it was a Traynor tube.

Yeah, I would try eqing it and such. There's no reason to spend money when you don't need to.

I have a feeling that it sounds nicer on that channel of your amp because of the characteristics of the channel, not the fact that it's a clean boost.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Oh sorry. I just looked quick and assumed it was a Traynor tube.

Yeah, I would try eqing it and such. There's no reason to spend money when you don't need to.

I have a feeling that it sounds nicer on that channel of your amp because of the characteristics of the channel, not the fact that it's a clean boost.

Probably :P

O well my speaker change lots of things too :P

FACEBOOK
Clean boost and bright switch are two different things.

If you want to drive your front end with a pedal get an EQ.