Page 1 of 2
Well, death metal songs about cumming blood are very loud to begin with, but I crank it to about 150% or so.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Loud enough so that I can hear all of the parts, but not loud enough to damage my hearing, or irritate people around me.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
on headphones: full blast
they always break though..
you can't fully listen to music without blocking out everything else

on speakers.. loud enough
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Loud enough to drown out any other noise... but not too loud.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
11!

Depends. Normally not intrusive. When I put music on and go to sleep, it's at a level I can only just hear. If I'm using headphones, I only have the right one in, and it's at a volume I can hear, whilst still being able to hear clearly with my left ear.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
With headphones, relatively quiet.

With speakers, quite loud.. depending on the amp...
sup?
I LISEN TO IT TURNED UP 2 11 COZ IM KOOL.

Idiots. I listen to my music at whatever volume it's comfortable.
What's the point of compromising sound quality for being BR00TAL?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Loud.

Depends where I am/what time it is.

At my parents' house, usually pretty quiet through speakers, but full blast through headphones. Unless I'm sleeping, then it goes down a little.

At my place, I have my PC hooked up to my Hi-fi which is VERY loud. I don't use headphones at my place, I just turn the volume down after about midnight. Then it's loud enough in my room, but not really audible past my door.
Speakers - Loud enough to comfortably fill the room, plus just a bit more
Headphones - 1/4 in most situations, 1/2 on a train/plane etc.
my ipod is at around half volume most of the time but if i'm walking along a busy road with traffic etc then it gets to about 75% but never above that.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I like it real quiet. Even in the car, it's only on 9-10. My dad turns it up to 13 or so and I tell him to turn it down
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
just loud enough to hear the music and words, but enough to drown out others words.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Loud enough to be audible and low enough so that I can hear others when they try to get my attention.
Not that loud really. I have no reason to blast it. And it's through headphones.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
In my truck at max volume, treble, bass, mids, everything with all the windows down, I like to ride in a "concert on wheels," so to speak.
Quote by EnemyWolf
In my truck at max volume, treble, bass, mids, everything with all the windows down, I like to ride in a "concert on wheels," so to speak.

I hate it when people do that.
Loud on headphones and when I'm working out, but otherwise average or kind of soft. I want to be able to enjoy music when I'm old too... plus a lot of my music-listening happens in bed as I'm going to sleep.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i actually listen fairly quietly, mostly cause i live in an apartment =[
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by guitardude34875
AS LOUD AS I AM RIGHT NOW!

CORRECTED.
I listen to my music at night, just loud enough to drown out the a/c. I turn it up for songs that I really like.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Page 1 of 2