I had an idea which I think could end up being relatively funny. I'm sure the Pit knows tons of Euphamisms for defecation. I thought it would be a good idea to share any of them, or stories that involve them.

Examples:
Taking the Kids to the pool
Going log rolling
Taking the Browns to the Superbowl

I've got a story that I thought was hillarious.
I was over my friend's house one time, and we were watching Star Wars because we're just that cool. I, naturally, had to drop one, but I held it in because its wierd to **** in someone else's house. Unfortunately, it got to the point where I was unable to retrain the beast any longer, so I called out, " Hey guys, pause the movie. I think the Millennium Falcon is about to exit hyperspace." and ran to the bathroom. When I came back, they were still laughing, and one of them had pissed himself.

You may share now.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
Defecating the inner sanctum.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Taking exit 1 on the hershey highway.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
When you pee, say, "Brb, gotta go drain mah main vein"
for pooping,
Take a dump
pinch one off

MC name = Bearrorism
I've got more,

Smokin a porcelain bowl.
Making dirty rafts.

But we need to get some more.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
iPoo'd.

you lose wablahblahblah
j/k

but i say drop a duke
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
dropin the cosbys off at the pool
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
I heard Bulby say "When those Queens punks hear my jams, they're gonna drop a doogan in their pants."
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Twosies
Bakin Brownies
Comin out the Two Hole

Not really a poo story, but one time my friend farted in a car that me and another friend were in and it was the most foul stench any of us had either smelled. My friend had to stop driving, and we all cleared the car because it was so rank. I was tearing and gagging, you coud cut through that stank with a knife. SO i think he **** himself...he had to
Defcon 2.
Taking a Chernobyl.
Doing a Bono.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Feeding the toilet monster;
Leads to all sorts of amusing follow-ups, e.g. 'the toilet monster rejected my offerings', 'I left the toilet monster with a full stomach' Ect ect...
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
my friend took such a huge dump he claimed his "butthole opened a gate to oblivion"
Bending a fresh biscuit.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.