Well I just ordered myself a GGG tubescreamer build kit. I decided to go the lazy way this time. While being in school im just to lazy to find all the parts at a decent price and drill out an enclosure... So the kit seemed like a good idea.

But I was curious about any mods that anyone knows of. I also bought the mod pack from them, meh it was like 8$ which seemed a little expensive for what they had in it, but I didn't feel like paying for shipping with another website...

but there are several electronics stores in altanta, so if it's something worthwhile I might add it in. As always I appreciate any input! and thanks

BTW anyone check out the drum forum yet? haha i had a good laugh
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Ok so I really know nothing about modding the tubescreamer except that google may be your best friend I did just check out the drum forum...I rofled
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
I did, nothing i was really to interested in, i think i'll just stick with the mods on ggg then. I just have not done a whole lot of research on these things. So wasnt sure if there wasn't one of those 'mods sent down by god' that i could do lol...

but it should still be badass none the less
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial