It sais on Wikipedia that they're a christian rock band. What's up with that? I haven't heard anything about Jesus or religion in any of the songs by them I listened to. I thought they were some alternative metal band, not some christian band. What's up with this? Are they christian rock or was someone at wiki just being weird?
Is the acoustic headbanger.
This goes in the Flyleaf thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424471&highlight=flyleaf

Also, Christian rock doesn't really specify the genre of music, it just means that their faith may influence their music.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by monkpat
It sais on Wikipedia that they're a christian rock band. What's up with that? I haven't heard anything about Jesus or religion in any of the songs by them I listened to. I thought they were some alternative metal band, not some christian band. What's up with this? Are they christian rock or was someone at wiki just being weird?

well in Cassie... even though it's all about that girl getting killed at school, it's also about being a martyr, which Lacey (thie singer) said she would be if the time came.

And in 'So I Thought', the lines 'and all these twisted thought i see, jesus there in between' was probably also influenced by it...

so just because it says they are christian, doesn't neccesarilly mean the music itself it... underOATH has been labeled as "christian hardcore" or whatever, but i've never really seen it in their music lately

so i think they are christian, but not totally a christian band...

but i'm no expert on the matter
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.