Page 1 of 2
Right, here's how it's going down UG.

I'm Brandon, 15 year old half-mexican guitar playing god and I am the next Jimi Hendrix

My Dad owns a dry cleaning company and he makes $200,000 a year so money for gear isn't a problem. I'm thinking of buying one of the guitars that Jimi used to make me more like him. I already know all of the chords including all of the minor ones. I can play all of Coheed and Cambria's songs on guitar AND bass.

I've only been playing for 10 months so I'm pretty gifted, I had to stop getting lessons from my guitar teacher because I was actually better than him.

My band is tight. We are called Sons of Hazard, we play a cross between Dream Theater, Pearl Jam and Metallica. After we release our first 3 albums I'm probably going to go solo and tour a bit to get my name out there.

My friends say I look like a mexican version of Elijah Woods but it's ok because I like Lord of the Rings.

Peace out dudes
hendrix is overrated
post some videos and then i'll believe you
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Post videos, otherwise we'll all assume that you are stupid, a liar or a troll.

EDIT: Also, who the hell do you think you are?
1/10

you need to know when to stop to make it believable.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Hell, why not play like Petrucci, Satriani, Van Halen, Clapton, Slash, Morello, Young, Malmsteen while you're at it.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Jimi Hendrix wasn't that amazing of a technical player, if you are as good as him the rest of this site cept for teh noobs to the guitar are better than you. Post back when your Steve Vai kthxbai

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
obvious troll is obvious.
*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
its not hard to play like hendrix now is it? play the blues with more distortion...lots of wah FAST and slopily....i tell you what ill give you a few lessons....based on this video...if ur better than me, ill quit
nothing special. plenty already better than u. so u can cover songs. everyone can do that. write something better than hendrix to impress me.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.

I dont beleive you, and i also dont beleive that video. Even if it is you, you arent as good as you are saying.

Oh, and full of yourself much? You created a whole god damn thread to brag about how good you are? get outta here.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
your video wasnt that impressive. a few little harmonies and simple chord progressions. nice but it sure didnt blow me out of the water. also your a really pretentious **** arent you?
That video is O.K. at best. Post a vid of you playing Jason Becker's Altitudes and I will believe you.

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
well your better than me but i dont see how covering songs means your the next hendrix. I really dont see what the point of this thread is
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
I believed him
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Wow, even the minor chords?! You must be some sort of god!

lol yeh thats what i thought
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
obvious troll is obvious
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
I want swept arpaggios and 8 finger tapping.
Pref. using all seven strings of a guitar at about 280 bpm....

Then your god to me.
Right now, your an okish acoustic emo rocker...

But to be on topic, go get yourself a Fender Stratocaster, SSS setup, and a nice wah pedal. Should be no problem with your daddy's dirty laundry money.
Guitars:
Jackson JS300 Kelly
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez Nylon acoustic

Amps:
Crate 15 watt(Broke)
Dean 10 watt amp
Peavey Valveking 112
Peavey XXX(Lookin for a cab...)

Pedals:
G2 Zoom Multi-FX(Tuner)
wow you can teach a monkey how to do major and minor chords that doesn't make you good
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
wow, you're a dick, nobody's gonna wanna work with you with such a big head. It's going to take up the whole practice space.

Here's a tip, loose the ego and the nerve to post something like this, maybe you'll be more respected.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Excellent trolling...only it wasn't...because it was obviously trolling.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you had been playing for only 10 months why was the video uploaded nearly a year ago? Way to troll.

haha, nice catch
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
From his old thread...

Quote by TheATXKiller
I've been a little shocked that everyone is unwilling to believe me.

I am of the skill level to wear the crown of greatest guitarist ever. My name is Brandon Hurtado look out for my name in a few years time. Guitar is my life, I practice at least 10 hours a day.

I started skipping school once I began playing so failure really isn't an option for me and I am dedicated to the end.

Peace out dudes

Quite right, it isn't an option for you...

...more of a default setting.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Either this is deja vu, or I have seen this exact thread before...

I smell shite!!!

EDIT: You're also 16, according to your profile.

Seriously, you should check your birth certificate sometime soon.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by TheATXKiller

I'm Brandon, 15 year old half-mexican guitar playing god and I am the next Jimi Hendrix

My Dad owns a dry cleaning company and he makes $200,000 a year so money for gear isn't a problem. I'm thinking of buying one of the guitars that Jimi used to make me more like him. I already know all of the chords including all of the minor ones. I can play all of Coheed and Cambria's songs on guitar AND bass.

I've only been playing for 10 months so I'm pretty gifted, I had to stop getting lessons from my guitar teacher because I was actually better than him.

My band is tight. We are called Sons of Hazard, we play a cross between Dream Theater, Pearl Jam and Metallica. After we release our first 3 albums I'm probably going to go solo and tour a bit to get my name out there.

My friends say I look like a mexican version of Elijah Woods but it's ok because I like Lord of the Rings.

Peace out dudes

Funny thing is that this actually did happen to me when i was 9 years old. but that doesn't mean i'm going to be the next legendary guitarist. Btw, i won't buy your records if i see them because i hate you.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by tennisace
haha, nice catch

I know, i wouldnt have caught that either.

And no, i'm not going to be looking out for your name in a few years, because this is total BS.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by TheATXKiller

Peace out dudes

Why did he need to point that out?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
So, if you're going to be the next Hendrix... that's cool. He's pretty good... I dunno if you got what it takes...

In any event, I'm not sure if your ego will kill you or a large heroin overdose.
If you can play Fermented Offal Discharge I will shut the **** up and call you god, right now.

I bet you can't.

TheATXKiller, You are lucky I don't have a webcam because I would challenge you to a guitar duel and own your ass.
This has already been posted....

... like two months ago...

...way to copypasta
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
You're so cool! you should also consider taking heavy amounts of illegal drugs to be more like Hendrix. Who knows, I might worship you as well some day.
Page 1 of 2