Just bought this fine fine amp.

It is the best amp I've ever heard, and IMO better than a JCM800 - wich was until I heard this one the best amp I had ever heard.

It's just so awesome, so many possibilities. Mid frequency steering, built in attenuator, plus IT GOES TO 12 (wich is one more than 11, take that Nigel (Spinal Tap pun intended). Some even goes to 24 (More)

Also I like the fact that on is "Ready" and standby is "Go". I like humour on an amp.

Anyways, Lee Jackson has the tones. Best tones ever, just listen to the tone here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAiiFfnrALA

That's a Lee Jackson - and this one (mine) surprisingly sounds just like on the album - but better.

I'm a fan for life now. And I need to get myself a t-shirt, because without, I can't be a proper fanboy

leejackson.com if anyone wants to check him out.
I heard he's launching a new amp company soon (just looking for investors...)

I won't be able to afford anything but used ones though . And I don't need any amps but this one, except for practice where I have my Roland.

Also, this amp sounded so good that even the shop owner, and the other guys in the shop - blues, metal, rock dudes - whatever, they all loved the sweet tone of this one.
Even my father (who plays the piano) - and knows a ****load about music, amps, sound and everything said that it was the best amp he had ever heard, before I had even decided on it (wich of course I had, I just wanted to play around some more).

/walloftext

I'm more than thrilled to say the least
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Last edited by PhantomNote at Aug 5, 2008,
Lee Jackson used to mod Marshalls back then. I don't doubt that they sound great. Grats!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Well, my amp goes OVER 9000!

Beat that!

But, good job!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
pics coming soon :p

It's tweed yellow, might sound a little cheesy - but looks gorgeous.

edit; just took a nice picture. Uploading in the nearest future :p

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Last edited by PhantomNote at Aug 5, 2008,
*bump* pic!

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube