Page 1 of 5
and i have to say it was quite the let down. honestly i was expecting more but idk what i was expecting. i thought they were stupid before but now i know they are. does anyone feel the same about cigarettes

*sorry if there already is a cigarette thread or w/e if this get closed down for whatever reason i won't care.
Last edited by -tempest- at Aug 4, 2008,
Absolutely pointless, waste of money... I tried my first one when I was 12/13 and havent smoked one since.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
i think they're nice to have every once in a while, but i have to agree, they're really not what they're cracked up to be.
yeah i agree they are but it was pissing me off so i tired one to see what it was like, huge waste of time
Next time try trying them instead of tiring them, there might be a noticeable difference.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Cigarettes are ****ing lame

Pot is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by -tempest-
and i have to say it was quite the let down. honestly i was expecting more but idk what i was expecting. i thought they were stupid before but now i know they are. does anyone feel the same about cigarettes

*sorry if there already is a cigarette thread or w/e if this get closed down for whatever reason i won't care.

They are stupid. Yeah.

But then again so is every drug out there including weed and alcohol.
the only thing that I've enjoyed smoking was a blunt...
because it was strawberry flavored.
and thats it
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Next time try trying them instead of tiring them, there might be a noticeable difference.

sorry im a bad typer/speller i do it all the time thanks for clearing that up for others
I smoke here and there. Idk. For that little buzz they give you it's okay. But, I have only bought a pack of cigars once, waste of money. Otherwise I just mooch off of other people. They don't mind
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
i smoke one every now and then, but i would neer pay money for one. its a waste of money for a gross habit
What were you expecting? Were you expecting a high or something? There is a noticeable buzz, but only if you know what to look for. It's mostly a replacement for other things, or just for something to do. I love the action of smoking anything, and sometimes I just want to smoke but not get high, and cigarettes would be able to do that.

But, I don't smoke cigarettes because the lingering smell after you smoke one is absolutely disgusting.
It's a cold world, so homie bundle up. We ain't on this grind for nothing, now get your hustle up.
most people dont smoke properly when they first try. i have a friend who still doesn't even though me and my other friend have tried teaching him

this doesn't really relate too much to the original post but whatever
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by DayTripper1967
i think they're nice to have every once in a while, but i have to agree, they're really not what they're cracked up to be.

agreed, i like one every so often with friends, and helps calm a little bit, dnt buy em tho or smoke a lot

prefer weed
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
I used to smoke socially, but it wasn't worth the lingering smell. I prefer pot, to be honest.
Yeah, i don't really see the point in cigarettes.
If you need to relax why not just smoke pot instead?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Meh, I smoke on rare occasions. Pot makes me ill. Cigarettes leave a nasty taste. No point really.
NOPE.
I like a cigarette when I'm drinking. It's an amazingly sociable thing.

I hate it when people moan though, I mean smokers have to go outside and people still bitch?

But TS, what were you expecting? A high? It's only nicotine/tobacco and in comparison to every other drug, it's pretty ****.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I dont see why you would have the second one. The first is such a let down. There was literally nothing pleasurable as far as I was concerned. It made me feel no different, and made my hands, breath and clothes stink.
Quote by LOL_iAMdela
What were you expecting? Were you expecting a high or something? There is a noticeable buzz, but only if you know what to look for. It's mostly a replacement for other things, or just for something to do. I love the action of smoking anything, and sometimes I just want to smoke but not get high, and cigarettes would be able to do that.

But, I don't smoke cigarettes because the lingering smell after you smoke one is absolutely disgusting.

like i said idk what i was looking for my friends wanted me to try them for a while there was really no pressure on me i was just curious
Go to your local tobacco shop and buy a nice wooden pipe, and a good aromatic blend of tobacco. Vanilla or honey is a good flavor for someone not quite accustomed to typical non flavored tobacco, as it is sweet. Make sure not to go overly sweet though as it will ruin the tobacco's natural flavor. Try a couple different blends, or alternatively you could ask your tobacconist if he has any recommendations. Cost will depend a lot on the quality of pipes but my local shop here sells very good, and I mean good, not like the kind you see at a convenience store, introductory pipes for about 30 dollars. Tobaccos will vary depending on quality, country of origin, type, cut, etc. Like I said, best method for a beginner is to ask your tobacconist about their preferred choice of pipe tobacco, or the most popular brand sold. Make sure to get some pipe cleaners and a tool as well, as those will be necessary for cleaning, in the case of the pipe cleaners; and aerating/scraping down resin, in the case of the tool. Also, you might want to pick up a lighter specifically for pipes, or just some long cut matches, as typical cigarette lighters are hard to use. All this sounds like a lot of work, but believe me, the rewards of sitting down after dinner or a day at work with a big pipe filled with your favorite blend will own lighting up a cigarette every single time.

Oh and one more thing:

(Good) Tobacco>Weed
I just quit, it's seriously hard.

Meh, I'm not gonna tell you not to smoke, but believe me you're better off without it.

Quote by Fender_M1A
tobacconist

Are you serious? That's a thing?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
One joint of weed is the same thing as smoking 4 cigs at the same time

cigs aren't all that great, my girlfriend smokes, she picked it up from her old man. I used to, but not anymore.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Firenze
I just quit, it's seriously hard.

Meh, I'm not gonna tell you not to smoke, but believe me you're better off without it.

ill take your advice and id like to let you know that you get a +1 on your avitar good job lol

Quote by Fender_M1A
Go to your local tobacco shop and buy a nice wooden pipe, and a good aromatic blend of tobacco. Vanilla or honey is a good flavor for someone not quite accustomed to typical non flavored tobacco, as it is sweet. Make sure not to go overly sweet though as it will ruin the tobacco's natural flavor. Try a couple different blends, or alternatively you could ask your tobacconist if he has any recommendations. Cost will depend a lot on the quality of pipes but my local shop here sells very good, and I mean good, not like the kind you see at a convenience store, introductory pipes for about 30 dollars. Tobaccos will vary depending on quality, country of origin, type, cut, etc. Like I said, best method for a beginner is to ask your tobacconist about their preferred choice of pipe tobacco, or the most popular brand sold. Make sure to get some pipe cleaners and a tool as well, as those will be necessary for cleaning, in the case of the pipe cleaners; and aerating/scraping down resin, in the case of the tool. Also, you might want to pick up a lighter specifically for pipes, or just some long cut matches, as typical cigarette lighters are hard to use. All this sounds like a lot of work, but believe me, the rewards of sitting down after dinner or a day at work with a big pipe filled with your favorite blend will own lighting up a cigarette every single time.

Oh and one more thing:

(Good) Tobacco>Weed

haha relax dude you sound like a sales man or something. i cannot believe there is a title as "tabaccoist", and ive never seen tabacco so many times in one place lol
Last edited by -tempest- at Aug 4, 2008,
I tried smoking today...first thing this morning and about 15 times subsequently. I'll probably try again tomorrow.
Quote by Firenze

Yes it is. It is someone with serious experience in various kinds of tobacco, owns a tobacco shop, and is qualified to assist someone in their tobacco needs. Tobacconist. Most tobacco shops just have some Joe Blow working there who has been smoking cigarettes since he was 13, and doesn't know **** about tobacco (like the "other" tobacco store in my area). When you do come across a knowledgeable and helpful tobacconist, it is a wonderful thing.
Lol cheers.
Quote by Fender_M1A
Yes it is. It is someone with serious experience in various kinds of tobacco, owns a tobacco shop, and is qualified to assist someone in their tobacco needs. Tobacconist. Most tobacco shops just have some Joe Blow working there who has been smoking cigarettes since he was 13, and doesn't know **** about tobacco (like the "other" tobacco store in my area). When you do come across a knowledgeable and helpful tobacconist, it is a wonderful thing.

For a July '08er, you've got potential.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Page 1 of 5