I did an acoustic cover of Creep, its in my profile, any comments or criticism would be appreciated. Dont be afraid of hurting my feelings I can take it.
I liked it actually. Great guitar, and you're really good vocalist. The only complaint I have was that in some parts the vocals sounded kind of more upbeat, country-like and happier compared to the depressing song.

Great job though. And could I could tab for the acoustic? It would be much appreciated
There was some staticy stuff over the top? Not sure what was causing that.

The guitar work is pretty well done and the vox is impressive. I wish I had a voice like you! I really enjoyed this actually, I'd invest in some better recording gear though, or fix that static. Maybe it's just my computer. The "nooo" part sounded a bit strange, but other than that it's perfect. The high notes were done pretty well.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=924826 c4c? I'd appreciate it
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
you have a good voice, and you sing well
you still got few things to work on -
when you're doing the high notes still aren't perfect and could be much better
and yeah the "noo" part was strange
Thanks for the replies, I recorded it off my laptop mic, thats probably why it sounds "weird". As for the tab, I was pretty much just playing the chords, which i got off this site. And yeah the high notes probably could use a little more work.

drossboot i left a comment for arms wide open.
Last edited by stusa05 at Aug 5, 2008,
that was pretty good...
even the high parts at the end were quite well done!
gj!
this was a pretty good cover. guitarwork and vocals sounded good and worked well together.

however, at points it didn't seem like your style was keeping with the style of the song. this is a very sad song after all. some points it sounded like "hooray! no one likes me"

but good job! keep doin covers.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
"hooray! no one likes me"

lol yeah, I get your point, Ill keep that in mind.
Very good voice for this song man. Actually for rock in general, you've got a low end growl going on. Lol.
But for real, nice job.
9/10
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer