Ok, this only works if you have a facebook account, and currently only works in firefox (I think)

Basically I'm trying to add chat rooms to facebook and I need to see how they work if lots of people go in them at once, so I thought the pit would be a good place to ask.

All you have to do is login to facebook and go to http://apps.new.facebook.com/livechat/room/The+Pit/ you will have to allow the application access to your account to post, but it won't add anything to your profile or spam your friends. Its not that kind of app. So please give it a try and let me know if you have any problems and what you think
Tried and approved. Good application.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Do you have to pay or anything to post the facebook apps and do you get payed for them? I know of tools you can use to make them from Microsoft but I never tryed making one.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
hmm it seems wierd
i have a tiny box to type in and i can;t see what others have said; help?
didnt work for me
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by -tempest-
hmm it seems wierd
i have a tiny box to type in and i can;t see what others have said; help?

I got that to. I typed "umm w00t?" and nothing happened to me.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
its still doesn't work i like the idea but its just not working for me im getting kinda mad lol maybe its my computer or my luck with computers
If you get a small box, you're probably in IE, it only working in Firefox atm.
oh i get it, he says it works on his fire fox, ok so it won't work on internet explorer. thats a downer because i think its a good idea