I dont drink much at all, (just a few beers once or twice a month) but wanted to try some drinks and so I got two small bottles of Grey Goose vodka. I had the bottles gathering up in my closet for a while and thought I would toss them while my parents were away for the weekend. Well I stick them in a black plastic bag, go outside, and put them in the can. Today my dad goes to take out the trash and finds the bottles (I still dont see how he could have seen them...)

Anyways, he asks me if I had any party over the weekend.
I said no but there was a party down the street and I heard them walking around our yard for a while...he bought the story.

I am over the drinking age however my parents would be angry if they found I was spending my money on alcohol haha

Anyone else have their parents find their alcohol?

I know many members here are under the drinking age but while looking though polls I also know many of you also drink haha
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 4, 2008,
I fill up bottles of wine for myself in our cellar....sometimes I ask my dad, sometimes I don't
I dont drink but a beer once in a blue moon, but my parents have never found my bud, cancerettes, or the like.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I'm old enough to drink but I try not to keep too much drink in the fridge because my dad and my brothers would probably drink it all.
Quote by boreamor
Considering my alcohol IS my parents alcohol... No.

likewise, though only when i'm there, and that's not often

i do drink more than they would approve of when i'm at home though, and i have to buy a little of my opwn to supplement what i can steel. once i had to sneak off down to tescoes to put a load in the bottlebank

if drinking is some dirty secret then you keep, this will be a problem. if you drink with your parents like you would your friends, it won't be.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Why doesnt anybody just throw them in some neighbors trashcans instead of their own?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I have a perfect place for hiding my alcohol. You know those little boxes on a wall in the basement, that are used for electricity or w/e? Well, my room is in the basement, and that box is in my room. Nobody hardly uses it or comes into my room, and if I open it there is perfect room in there for hiding a flask of somesort.

BTW, I'm underage. Only 14. =)
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
Nope. I'm safe unless they decide to root through my sock drawer.

The one time 'I borrowed' some alcohol from my parents, it turned out to be water instead of vodka. My brother obviously got in there first.
my sister did and she took me to a party where i gotwasted
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
They found my weed once. That sucked a lot too.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
my parents have always been pretty cool with it
they just don't want me to drink and drive... obviously
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
i usually dont drink at my house so no and if i do its just left over from christmas or whatever so no one notices
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Toilets
The one time 'I borrowed' some alcohol from my parents, it turned out to be water instead of vodka. My brother obviously got in there first.

haha... makes me wonder if either of my little brothers ever brought "alcohol" to a party only to find it to be about 50-70% water. just strong enough to keep the smell.

but to the thread, no never had them find my supply, even though it was either theirs, or drank that night. though they did catch me drunk once when i was 15 or 16 and stumbled in from being gone all day.

edit: actually yes they have found my alcohol when i go home now, cause i keep it in their fridges. cold beer>warm beer (for the most part)
I always used to hide my stuff when I was underage....I'm sure they have found it at times but they didn't ever say anything to me... Was really confusing
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
i'd drink my kids (when i have kids) alcohol, or maybe put something in there you'll regret drinking... teach the little bastards a lesson. smoke their **** too.. replace with oregano
I had bottle collecting in my closet, but my parents found them. My mom said "What the **** is this ****?!" and hit me in the face with a bottle. "These aren't yours, I bought them for your father and I!"
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Yes. My mother seem to always clean my room the same day as I'm going to a party, so she always finds it
My dad let's me drink beer but not hard stuff (unless there's a family party).

But my parents respect my privacy and don't go through my stuff, so I jsut put everything in a mini fridge I have in my room, I don't really drink that much, I only have shots I collected, 2 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of champagne I got from my uncle and a bouple of beers.

Edit:

Here's a pic for the lolz.

My sexy iPod is just there.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by Toilets
Nope. I'm safe unless they decide to root through my sock drawer.

Sockdrawer is the worst place to hide anything man.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
First time I was caught drinking, I'd thrown up in a cab somewhere on a German girl.

First time it was ever found, it was because I'd cleared a bag of junk to hide it in, and neglected to hide the original bag's contents, and somebody opened up the bag trying to clean up. 2 bottles of vodka wasted...
Quote by clancy256
my parents have always been pretty cool with it
they just don't want me to drink and drive... obviously

Same.
Infact I often hang out with my parents, shooting smack, drinking vodka and sniffing coke off the kitchen floor. Sometimes we even let the dog do a line or 2.

Okay maybe thats not true
But my parents are pretty cool with me drinking, as long as it doesnt turn out to be something major they let it slide
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I live in University dorms so I keep my stuff stashed away in the mini-fridge next to my desk.

My parents are pretty cool with me drinking beer and other light stuff, but I don't know how they would react to see a half empty bottle of Jack sitting next to another 2 empty ones.
I am....making progress...
I don't have any hidden alcohol.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
It doesn't matter since I'm an adult who's of age to purchase alcohol.

Although, one time, my mom flat-out STOLE a bottle of vodka I had bought.
Quote by Survivalism
It doesn't matter since I'm an adult who's of age to purchase alcohol.

Although, one time, my mom flat-out STOLE a bottle of vodka I had bought.

haha, that sux.

I tend not to buy a lot epically since it costs so much...
If I do buy anything I will try to finish it all as well so nobody takes it
not my booze my my rents found my dope once
Rig
Jackson RR3
Fernandez Monterey Elite
Ibanez RG7312
Peavey 5150
Orange PPC412
Boss GT-10
Boss NS-2
Quote by moody07747
haha, that sux.

I tend not to buy a lot epically since it costs so much...
If I do buy anything I will try to finish it all as well so nobody takes it

Well, it was a liter bottle that I had finished about three quarters of, so I was pretty much in a coma. I fell asleep with it sitting on my floor and when I woke up it was gone. I found it later in my mom's liquor cabinet.

Just SO uncool, mom.
my dad found a couple of beers in my closet once. he didn't really care. they are sitting in the family fridge now lol, i'm not sure if i should take them back...?
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
lol not my parents, but i was over my friends house and we had just finished a bottle of tequila. And i was supposed to throw it over this fence into the woods, but i was kinda drunk and threw it over the wrong fence and it landed in the middle of his lawn right in front of his moms bedroom window. She was pissed, and was worried that one of us was going to tell the police or some **** and she would go to jail. But we blamed it all on this random girl that happened to be there and said she drank it all while we were sleeping.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.