Page 1 of 2
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Hate to be a dick but there is a thread like this that will help you a lot more than us.

General health/nutrition thread or something.

Hope that helps dude.

Edit: This https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573981

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Cut down on any junk foods. Don't just stop altogether. That'd be horrid. But eat less of it.

Also eat more small snacks rather than bigger meals - so it spreads out.

Eat first thing after waking up to get your metabolism going.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by YourDad

Only in the pit...
Gaining muscle is a good thing; you'll burn more calories as you gain more muscle. You do need to do cardio, too, though.
anorexia/bulemia? just kidding

honestly, just eat organic and do jogs. even try vegetarian, I was never fat but when I started eating vegetarian I lost weight rapidly
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
anorexia? just kidding

honestly, just eat organic and do jogs. even try vegetarian, I was never fat but when I started eating vegetarian I lost weight rapidly

I fail to see how eating organic food will help him to lose weight.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

nutrition thread

dont just focus on one muscle group
and dont be afraid to lift weights...it will help to burn fat and build muscle
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Just cut off all the fat with a knife, thats what i did.

Quote by YourDad

Lol, your dad is laughing at you
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Skip breakfast and don't eat until lunch (if you can manage). Your body will work off the fat until you start eating.
Quote by Popsai

SOMEBODY is enjoying that smilie a little too much

EDIT: ^^^ ignore that post :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by National_Anthem

no additives, less calories and such. I don't know the science behind it, but I'm certain of this.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by WackZylde
Skip breakfast and don't eat until lunch (if you can manage). Your body will work off the fat until you start eating.

Lol, this is something you dont want to do
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
really you shouldn't have asked this on a guitar web site but i'll teach you. think of yourself as a car. food and calories are gas. the more gas you put in the more you have to burn. the less you have the less you have to burn. now noboy wants to have to eat something filling but with out a lot of calories. letuce and some green foods are godd for this because the don't really have any nutrition
Quote by Shredxmyheart
no additives, less calories and such. I don't know the science behind it, but I'm certain of this.

The only science behind that statement sounds like bad science, to me.
You should slowly, over the next few months, build up to being able to run 25 - 30 miles a week. Go to www.runnersworld.com and look at beginners' training plans there. They also have sections for motivation and beginners' advice. You might want to consider signing up for their forums and getting advice from people on there.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
when you wake up, dont eat just go jogging, then come back and eat. Dont skip like dinner or breakfast or lunch cause you will make your body absorb fats and nutrients more because it doesnt know when its next meal is going to be so just keep eating, and do lots of excercise.
My Gear:
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by Tarts42
when you wake up, dont eat just go jogging, then come back and eat. Dont skip like dinner or breakfast or lunch cause you will make your body absorb fats and nutrients more because it doesnt know when its next meal is going to be so just keep eating, and do lots of excercise.

Nonono. The sooner you eat, the sooner your metabolism will start burning everything off.
Quote by SteveHouse
call magic e. he will tell you your fat will some day be your fate so give up now
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
anorexia/bulemia? just kidding

Vegetarian diet helped me so much. Honestly, i never though it was for me, and then i took a step back and i realized how much sense it made. It's the best decision i've ever made.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
you are on the right track. Cardio will help the most. if you want to lift weights you can, you just have to do light weights with a lot of reps. Also stretching is good to do. it will help you out a lot in the long run. as for what to eat mostly just stay away from soda and processed sugars. stick witch natural sugars like fruit but don’t put any extra sugar on it. NEVER skip breakfast! by eating breakfast you jump start your metabolism and will lose more weight fast and healthier that if you just didn't eat. Eating several small meals a day is good also.
You can't lose fat in one specific area at once. Eating well and excercising will reduce your body fat everywhere at once.
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
OM NOM NOM FATTY.

Oh yeah.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Ok yeah. I lost almost 100 pounds in a year. Im not exaggerating Ill tell you what I did. And Im not trying to be mean do it you need to. You're BMI is 33.8 which is considered Obese. Normal BMI is 18.5-24.9. Which isn't taking in muscle into account but yeah.

To lose my weight you have to want to do it get it into your head that you want too and need to. More want though because most people when they have to do something they dont do it as if they wanted to.

1.No more fast food. I have not eaten fast food except for 1 time in the last year.
2. Cardio Exercise even if its a nice walk in the park doing it atleast 5 times a week.
3. I didn't eat sugar much at all. So cut out sugar maybe once a week have a fudge day where you eat what you want but try not to eat fast food stuff is seriously not good for you what so ever.
4. Eat Salad its great
5. Try to do your exercise before you eat it helps out.
6. Eat small meals through out the day. I had one big meal but I ate a lot of small snacks through out the day and had one real meal a day.
7. Only thing I regret is not doing ab exercise through out the year more becuase no my stomach has extra skin its nasty haha.
8. I didnt eat carbs either so I did the low carb/calorie diet I'm going to patton it haha.

Another way is to cut calories to do this which im going to do because I would like to get down to about 180 or less. But yeah have a pen and paper with you whenever you eat,

Eat what you would normally eat during a regular day. Write it all down the calories. Then from then on decrease your calorie intake by 500-1000 a day. Do the steps as of what I did just like this its just you cut out the calories. Do the exercise and stuff.

Good luck man. But that is what I did and it worked for me you can look in my pictures and see what I look like now I don't know if I have an old picture in there if not ill put one in there if I can find one haha.

EDIT: I read a study showed that people that just lift weights lost a smaller amount of what people did when they just did cardio which is obvious. People that did both lost the most fat and is the best for you
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Nonono. The sooner you eat, the sooner your metabolism will start burning everything off.

This^
You want to eat right when you wake up. Eat healthy though. Not some processed sugar cereal bullsh*t. Oatmeal or eggs are very good breakfast ideas. Eggs have large amounts of protein.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
I would do this if i wasnt such a lazy ****, ill just make my fingers strong instead.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by National_Anthem

it doesnt help you lose weight, but it is definately a better choice, since he's trying to change his lifestlye.

plus, they say normal fruit and stuff is safe, and it is, but no one knows the long term effect of all those chemicals on your body.
Do push-ups like 50-50 morning and evening, they are good for your shoulders and breast.
Quote by cof_median11
call magic e. he will tell you your fat will some day be your fate so give up now

what??
muscles eat fat, so lemme put it into a metaphor more than most ppl will understand. Muscle is pacman, and fat are those stupid white dots scattered all across the maze. And if you keep up with the workouts, youll actually gain weight because muscles > fat in weight
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Doing resistance exercise is ok, youll burn off fat faster than you gain muscle. But cardio is good too dude.

Also buy fat-free junk food..... it tastes almost as good without the fat.
Don't snack. Eat three, large, healthy, well proportioned meals a day. 'Well proportioned' meaning; equal amounts of veggies, meat, fruit, dairy, et cetera.

I am, I am, I am.
Quote by Laughing_Eyes
Don't snack. Eat three, large, healthy, well proportioned meals a day. 'Well proportioned' meaning; equal amounts of veggies, meat, fruit, dairy, et cetera.

not to be mean or anything but...why will i believe you?...your the first person or "source" telling me this
if you feel normal excercise is to boring, try a martial art or something, accordingly karate is good exercise.
I used to be in a similar predicament... Just work out and gain muscle. Every pound of muscle you gain incinerates 3 pounds of fat.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Cut down on any junk foods. Don't just stop altogether. That'd be horrid. But eat less of it.

Also eat more small snacks rather than bigger meals - so it spreads out.

Eat first thing after waking up to get your metabolism going.

Wrong. As long as you are eating healthy, eat as much as you want for meals, and always have 3 meals a day, it wont cause you to gain weight. Snacks will though. Snacks are never good. Im not saying dont snack, I snack all the time, but i am able to. snack less and move around more. try to do some more physical activity instead of video games and even guitar if you care. When you do play guitar, play so hard that you sweat!
Quote by MetGunsACGuitar
not to be mean or anything but...why will i believe you?...your the first person or "source" telling me this

Believe him because hes right. Do some internets research.
Page 1 of 2