i used the search and couldnt find anything really saying anything about finding backing chords on the internet or anywhere really, all i can really find it backing songs, which isnt really what im looking for.

what im looking for is just some tracks that are just someone playing like simple chords, and i want to practice trying to make some kind of solo,riff whatever you wanna call it, over the top of it. i am reletively new to all the scales(actually knowing what kinda scale sounds good with chords) and would like to see if i can come up with anything.

if there is already a thread talking about this that i overlooked, so sorry! please point me the direction of it, and this thread can be deleted!

thanks,

SunDrop
So what you want, if I have this right, is a very simple backing track of just someone playing some simple chords?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yes, nothing like really fast or nothing...just something to practice scales and what not over, im getting a bit bored just playing scales up and down the neck, i need some spice in my life, ya know keep the body guessing
Try some of Dave Weiner's riff of the week series, his lessons on the modes each have at least one backing track and a lot of them are pretty simple chordal ideas.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/riffoftheweek
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Get Guitar Pro or find someone else to practice with, and take turns between chords and scales. But Guitar Pro would be easier lol.
"The Pit? Eh, why not," I thought "I'm bored and it's something to do." That night, I lost all faith in humanity.

I gotsed a cookie!!!
Cookie