I recently met heaven and hell and i grabbed a funny shot of tony and decided to make a poster. Let me know what u guys think!

Kinda reminds me of Bill Lumberg saying "Yeah...I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in Saturday."
"You want me to sign WHAT?!"
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yaaaaah... I'm wearing a thong.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Nice way to ruin a picture by putting an unfunny motivational & retarded "blacksabbath82" on it.
Quote by Blash56
Nice way to ruin a picture by putting an unfunny motivational & retarded "blacksabbath82" on it.

its my picture, i can do whatever i want, Your the retard since you cannot differentiate between an 8 and 9
Quote by Blash56

Way to be cool by trying to sound clever and bash another for posting a pic of Tony Iommi. Your pretty new here, so I suggest you quit being a douche if you wish to make any friends at all.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
And how was the concert? Tell me please.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
nice, iommi is legendary..
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Blacksabbath92
its my picture, i can do whatever i want, Your the retard since you cannot differentiate between an 8 and 9

damn you just bitchslapped him

Sweet pic.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live