Me and my dad were just at our local music shop, and someone brought in (on consignment) an ORIGINAL '67 Bassman head and cab. She's an acoustic player and she bought it in '68 and only played it once or twice and let it sit in her garage for 40 bloody years. Original tubes, everything.

$1600.

They're holding it for us so we can talk to my mom about it. We can afford it and my dad REALLY wants it and so do I. It sounded like butter; you have no idea.

They close at 8pm PST and they'll hold it until then. Wish me luck. I'll post later and tell you guys if we bought it or not.
I wish you all the best, thats a VERY nice amp you could get your hands on there.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

good luck dude if you get it be sure to post clips or videos
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
good luck dude if you get it be sure to post clips or videos

Will do.
pics or it didn't happen
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by slaptasticdave
pics or it didn't happen

I'll show you pics of it in my bloody bedroom when I get it.
Quote by Fender_M1A
You are one lucky bastard, you know that? I'd kill for a Bassman like that.

So would I. I never would've thought in a billion years I'd find an amp like that. Let alone for that price and in a local music shop.
Quote by foob85
So would I. I never would've thought in a billion years I'd find an amp like that. Let alone for that price and in a local music shop.

Must be Karma man. I hope you enjoy it man, congratulations. Always glad to see someone pick up old vintage Fender gear, I am a Fender guy through and through. I know that amp will be in good hands and not rotting in a garage.