Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Anybody else?

This thing actually sounds pretty ****ing good from all the clips I have been watching. And no, it would not be better than my Randall, trust me. Maybe I just got a weird one but my Randall has one of the worst distortions I have ever heard on a SS, yes it is true IMHO. I'd rather be playing through a Line 6 than this Randall, but maybe it's just me. That is why I am selling it.

The reason I was asking is because I don't jam, but have my heart set on a 5150 combo. But I really want a second guitar for drop tunings and was wondering it it really worth it to go fully tubed when I won't be in a band or jamming? I know tube is better in most instances.
Yes, it would be better to go for the 5150 if that's what you really want.

Just because its a tube amp doesn't mean it's deafeningly loud all the time, or that it sounds crap at low volume.

That youtube clip sounded dire. I have no idea why you'd want that sound

Go for the 5150 if that's what you really want. It'll save you selling the hartke out of dissapointment.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Haha, I'm afraid the only way to get the gear you truly want is to save your money and wait, unless you have a lot of stuff to sell! You'll thank yourself for it in the end though.

I'd get the amp first, Fernandes guitars are quite nice, and you'll notice a huge tonal improvement
Thanks man, I know I'll regret not getting a good amp, so I'll have to suck it up and get it and then start saving again.

I was actually quite impressed with the Fernandes, it was 200$ at a pawn shop and was banged up quite a bit, but nothing that affected the playability so it was actually a great deal. I find it gives it character, lol. After playing Epi's and such I love the natural wood on the neck, never really liked the Epi's because they paint the necks and I find it sucks for fast playing and ****.
Yeah, they're not half bad guitars. I tried a few when I was looking at buying my Les Paul Studio (namely the Monteray and Ravelle). Impressive stuff for the price!