e major, b major, d minor barre, a major barre, and the next one is like the "a" major barre, but moved to the 6th fret(sorry im new)
so what scale would ....excuse me "could" that be in
thanks
so you mean A - Bb - Cb - D - E?
it could be lots of scales. B harmonic minor for instance. which obviously doesn't apply there because it seems it's in a major key. i'm too sleepy to think of anything else at the moment lol.
Quote by RCalisto
so you mean A - Bb - Cb - D - E?
it could be lots of scales. B harmonic minor for instance. which obviously doesn't apply there because it seems it's in a major key. i'm too sleepy to think of anything else at the moment lol.

why did you change the first chodr
The theory sticky explains this. Work out which notes you're using in each chord, and use the circle of fifth to deduce the key.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
hmmmmm i would look at it like this if it resolves to E

E - E G# B
B - B D# F#
Dmin - D F A
A# -A# D F
A - A C# E

using the add and subtract method to take all the notes and remove the repeats we get
E, F, F#, G, G#,A,A#,B,C#,D,D#

and considering the root movement, i would call it something like an E major blues scale with some (ie LOTS) accidentals, but you could ideally play either E major or minor blues over it.
Quote by Archeo Avis
The theory sticky explains this. Work out which notes you're using in each chord, and use the circle of fifth to deduce the key.

where would i find this "sticky theory" thing
Emaj E, G#, B
Bmaj B, Eb, F#
Dmin D, F, A
Amaj A,C#,E
A#maj A#, D, F

So, your tones are Eb, E, F, F#, G#, A, A#, B, C#, and D. Which conforms to no known scale, because you have flats and naturals of the same notes. Are you absolutely sure those are the chords?

EDIT: I was outsmarted!
My Gear
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez RG520QS
'78 Ibanez Les Paul copy
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Fender Telecaster
Vantage Semihollow
Line6 AX2 212 combo modeling amplifier