Ok basically I have a problem: I want to get back into working out and keeping in shape but I'm too lazy.

I start college in September and I could do with getting myself back into shape. No doubt that since I stopped playing football I'm pretty unfit and Ive started putting on the pounds recently. I'm no health freak and I don't want some huge sixpack that I can flash to chicks, I just want to get back into shape and make sure I don't end up some fat **** in like 18 months time.

Problem is, I have no motivation to start working out, I might do an hours excersise one day but then I just cant be bothered the next day. Any suggestions for getting motivated to actually do it regularly?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
surely the motivation is to not become fat in 18 months time, as you said up there?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
make goals. and upon failure of meeting one of them, your dad gives you a cigar burn on a location of your father's choosing.

this
or you could make a routine and you'll feel guilty to not sticking to it so you probably will keep doing it
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
make goals. and upon failure of meeting one of them, your dad gives you a cigar burn on a location of your father's choosing.

From experience?
you've just gotta remember:
1. you could be a fattie if you dont
2. chicks dont like fatties
3. you'll be skinny
4. chicks do like skinnies
5. win
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
dude!! i feel for you, same situation , just too lazy to work out; but then like a week ago i got invited to this beach resort for next month and ever since ive been wroking out like crazy. The thought of being half naked infront of loads of people is motivation enough for me lool.

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
Bodybuilding/Nutrition thread.

*reported*

Just sack up, and start exercising. Nothing else to it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.