Zach the lead voclist from RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE started his own band called ONE DAY AS A LION.There may be only 5 tracks but it`s still a good buy, and he`s jammin his way up to the top. ONE DAY AS A LION has sold alot of albums and is doing good. I really think that RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE shouldn`t have broke up.

Any questions please message me, J.Dawg. Just trying to post some threads around.
I'm not a fan of RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE but I did think AUDIOSLAVE was half decent. I've never heard of ONE DAY AS A LION either, but I doubt i'd like them because de la Rocha's voice pisses me off.

I think I'll stick to listening to METALLICA and RUSH and TOOL and CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL
lBlUlTlTlSlElClKlSl
My Anti-Drug
Rage got back together two years ago I think
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Why is everyone capitolizing the names of bands like RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and IMMA LION RAWR or something. I'm starting to think that the THREAD STARTER is the same guy as the SECOND POSTER because the type so SIMILARLY.

P.S. we're not supposed to talk about specific bands unless it's in the specific genre forum.
i dont know why everyone love RATM so much.. i like about two of their songs, all others sound basically the same and i dont like tom morello that much, he uses the same guitar effect almost every song, sure hes a good guitar player but id like to hear it better.
You Did Decide!!