Page 1 of 3
Haha ever chosen a article and turned it into "Simple English"? It's kind of fun, espessialy sexual related articles. Try it out and post it here
I usually use the "random page" button until i find a interesting thing to show in simple. The button is located on the left side if you dont know

"
Before babies are born, they grow either male sex parts or female sex parts. Very few people grow none or both, but some do. It's hard for these people because they often feel sad about people seeing them as being different"

"A human or human being is a person"

"Technology is the things people make to help them do things"

"Animals are living things"

You get the deal. Didn't see any topics about this after searching.
...What!?
Can anyone else not find this Simple English button?

Edit: Sorry....I got it.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Aug 4, 2008,
i thought i was the only one that did that
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by borntorock2112
i thought i was the only one that did that

Lol i used to do it with my friend. Kind of hilarious.
...What!?
"Objectivism is a political idea that was started by Ayn Rand. It says that the best thing for people to do is try to make themselves as happy as possible and they should always do the thing that they think will help them to do that."

A guitarist is a person who plays the guitar. A guitar is a type of musical instrument.

Right, so THATS what it means.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
i cannae find it...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Wikipedia
Pantheism is the belief that God and the universe are equivalent (the same thing.)

I lol'd.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
"Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 were student democracy protests that occured in May of that year. Many of the scenes were shown around the world over western media. Lots of people died."

Oh dear.
For people that can't find it, it's under languages.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Old age is when a person is old and near the time when he or she dies. These people are usually retired from work and spend their time in other ways like helping take care of small children who are kin to them in some way. Often people of old age have wrinkly skin. They will move slower, and become constantly cold. They will start to have many health problems, and take a lot of medicine. The reason for this is that their bodies are slowly deteriorating, so they have more problems, especially with moving. People who are of old age are also called Elders. Elders are considered to be wise because they have had much experience in their long lives. Many cultures view elders with respect and kindness, and depend upon them to pass down knowledge to the younger people.

EDIT: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormbreaker_%28movie%29
Last edited by bananaboy at Aug 4, 2008,
"Internet meme is something famous on the internet such as an image, a video, or even a person. Internet memes are usually created by an initial posting on a web site, and then being spread around the internet by people. Famous internet phenomenons are lolcats, Chuck Norris, Angry German Kid and Dramatic Chipmunk/Prairie dog."

"Idiot is a word used to describe someone who is stupid"
...What!?
The penis is a male sex organ located on the outside of the body. It is used for urination (getting rid of liquid waste from bladder) and sexual reproduction. The main sexual function of the penis is to be inserted into the woman's vagina and deliver semen to cause pregnancy.

Erection and ejaculation
A penis can become erect if a man is sexually aroused. In an erection, the penis gets filled with blood. The blood makes the penis become longer, thicker and harder. Men can ejaculate in two ways. Men can ejaculate during sexual intercourse or by masturbation.

In sexual intercourse, the man's penis is put into the woman's vagina. He will then ejaculate; the sperm in his semen can cause a woman to get pregnant.

In masturbation, men can excite their own penis and other sensitive areas of their body, such as the scrotum, by rubbing the genital area. Excitement usually leads to climax, a very good feeling. During climax, semen moves through the urethra and comes out of the hole at the tip of the penis. A man must have gone through puberty before he can ejaculate.

Semen is the liquid from the prostate and may or may not contain sperm cells from the testicles when it ejaculates from the penis.

Penis size in humans
The length and thickness of the penis is different for every man. The size of a soft penis (not erected) is much smaller than when it is erect. Some penises grow more when they get hard than other penises. In most cases, whether a penis is big or small, it can still be used for sex. It averages out to be around 3 to 6 inches long (flaccid).

Circumcision
The foreskin is a fold of skin that covers the end of the penis. Cutting off the foreskin is called circumcision. The foreskin is connected to the head of the penis. During circumcision, the foreskin is removed from the penis.

Circumsision is usually performed on infant males for religious or cultural reasons.

Some men have the foreskin cut off when they are adults because they have problems with their foreskin. Some men have the foreskin cut off because they want to change how their penis looks.

In some religions, babies and young boys have their foreskin cut off. This is expected in Islam and required Judaism.[1][2] It is not required according to Christianity, but it is allowed and is quite common among some Christians. In the Jewish religion baby boys are required to have their foreskin removed. There is a small movement within the Jewish community to replace Bris Milahs (ritual circumcision) with "Bris Shaloms" or other non-invasive welcoming ceremonies.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

East Bengal is the eastern part of Bengal

That one won it for me.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by Local666Union
"Sexual intercourse is what humans and animals do to reproduce."

lulz.

mind if i sig this?
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Idiot is a word used to describe someone who is stupid.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Model (person)
Types of models
There are many different types of models. Some models only use certain parts of their bodies. For example, a hand model is a person who only uses their hands. A hand model would be used to display certain items, for example rings and watches. These types of model are usually only used for advertisements.

Fashion models are used to sell clothing or cosmetics. People who make clothing will often use fashion models to wear the clothing they make at fashion shows. The models will walk up and down a raised section of floor called the catwalk or runway to show the clothing to other people. Supermodels are fashion models who are very good at being a model and are paid much money. These (usually female) celebrities appear on the covers of top fashion magazine covers and in fashion shows. They are "sexy".

Fine art models are hired by photographers, painters and other artists to pose for their art.

EDIT: omfg this one takes the cake

Ponyta is a Pokémon much like a pony. It has fire coming out of its legs and head. Its main attacks are stomp and take down. It evolves into Rapidash, a large fiery horse.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666

averages out to be around 3 to 6 inches long (flaccid).

I'M A GIANT!!!
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Forty-eight is a number. It comes between forty-seven and forty-nine, and is an even number. It is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 24.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Piss or pissed are slang words for:

Urine
Being drunk
The emotional state of anger (eg: "I'm really pissed about this!")
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
"102 is a number. It comes after 101 and before 103."

"
Usually a TV looks like a box."
...What!?
Fear is an emotion similar to anxiety.If we did not fear things then we would probably be dead because when we fear something like jumping of a cliff, then we would probably not do it, so if we jumped off a cliff then we would probably die. but if we have a fear of jumping off of the cliff then we would not do it so we would not die.
Obesity can occur for many reasons, the main two are over-eating and genetic inheritance (where the disease is passed on from parent to child and treatment is not available).This page is dedicated to joshnil the fatty with glasses'whats the difference between joshnil and a fat piggy

Horseshoes are things worn by horses to protect their feet when they walk - like a shoe.

.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Last edited by arizonagt at Aug 4, 2008,
Forcing someone to have sex (usually called rape) is a crime in many countries.

orly???
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by Ergin
Hey i posted that on my first post

OH dude. I'm sorry. Didn't read your whole thing, my bad.
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
South America is the continent located to the south of North America.
Canadian football is football generally played in Canada.
The University at Buffalo is a public university in Buffalo, New York.

It just restates the obvious
Last edited by CallmeTravis at Aug 4, 2008,
"Most men enjoy the sensation of ejaculating."

MOST?!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Gerry McCann is/was the father of Madeleine. He is a doctor.
Kate McCann is/was the mother of Madeleine. She is also a doctor.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
"If a person have sex (without consent) with someone who is younger, he or she will be punished as a sex offender. This usually carries a prison sentence. A male offender may also have to undergo castration."

HOLY SHI-
Computer viruses are harmful (bad) computer programs. Viruses could delete [take away] and damage files. It could corrupt files and slow down computer operation [workings]. Viruses could even has so much power whole computers could get destoryed.

I am so glad that Simple Wikipedia was there to tell me that harmful means bad and delete means take away.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
look up "masturbation" in wikipedia, the pics are hilarious
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
"If a man and a woman do not want a baby, they may use contraception, which is something that stops a baby from being made. One type of contraception is a condom."

Ahhh... so if someone gives me a baby, all I have to do is use a contraception condom to unmake it out of itself from the world!
Quote by GnR_ROK
Gerry McCann is/was the father of Madeleine. He is a doctor.
Kate McCann is/was the mother of Madeleine. She is also a doctor.

Genuine lols were lol'd.

is/was
Many religions are very old, but new religions are always being created when some people aren't satisfied with the answers from the old religions. Things which are considered important and good by religions are called sacred or holy. Many religions have sacred books that give the most important ideas and stories of their religions.

Lulz.
Page 1 of 3