This is something I've recently noticed... my friend's girlfriend is OBSESSED with her and shes 17. This seems to be a trend, shouldn't her fanbase be like 10 year old girls? Isn't 17 a little old to be liking Hannah Montanna? If somebody wants to close this whatever it doesn't really matter, just thought I'd ask.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by Dance_of_Death
she's **** ugly and only teenage dykes like that

You forgot to mention she is the next britney spears.
Peter Pan complex. These girls wish they were fat 12 year olds again who in turn wish they would grow up in a high school as parodied by the Disney Channel.
I am....making progress...
I dunno. Why does Zeppelin have fans who were born in the 90s? Shouldn't they only have fans closer to their generation?

I'll put it a different way since my example sucks... Who cares? Its a trend, in a few months your girlfriend will be saying "ew I hate her, I can't believe I listened to her."
I mean, that may be, but like I just don't understand why girls who are legally able to drive guzzle this disney shit up.
*Official Deadhead*

That Zeppelin analogy is terrible, I shouldn't even have to explain why. And its not so much that I care, its more that I just don't understand it.
*Official Deadhead*

Quote by Enihs
You forgot to mention she is the next britney spears.

He speaks the truth ladies and gentlemen.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

You guys don't know what you're talking about, I could see myself doing her so long and so good.. in the dark.. with a pair of sunglasses on.. and a hillbilly sticking a rifle up my anus.. that's probably a pretty accurate depiction seeing as her Dad is a country bumpkin.
i'd still bang her.......

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Because all girls (mostly anyway, don't hate girls of UG ) think that they're the best singers or pop stars in the world and that they are undiscovered prodigies or something.